Contest - #GENFLX Wilson Staff C200 Irons

Awesome stuff!

Pretty sweet right there!

Yesssss! With finals coming up & an out-of town wedding to coordinate, life has been crazy busy - I was afraid I'd miss a chance to do this. So glad I can take a shot at winning a set of these C200 irons - I will have them one way or another!

I'm in! BIG Thanks to THP and Wilson Staff for an awesome contest!

Enter folks. You'll love these irons, guaranteed.

I am in like Flynn on this one.

Enjoyed looking at these clubs so much this evening. I see #GENFLX are trending on twitter.

Excited to see who is winning a new set of irons in just a few days.

1st iron contest of the year! This will be great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The reviews in the THP C200 Review thread have me about hooked on these before even trying them. I probably won't take the plunge without first demoing them because it's not my nature. (Emphasis on probably).

Great contest! Thanks THP and Wilson!

Very cool contest here! I'll be entering for sure.

If I don't win em, I'll be saving up to buy em. :D
Enter folks. You'll love these irons, guaranteed.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Very cool contest! Good luck everyone!!

Excited to see who is winning a new set of irons in just a few days.
Only a few days to wait.... That's great!

Do we need to copy the tweet into this thread to enter?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Those are some really nice looking clubs. Very classy looking, and they look like they'd be a great iron for mid handicappers.
I like the reviews of the flex face and the use of urethane to dampen vibration.

Awesome looking clubs and from the reviews, they perform fantastic. Hope to win but if not, I will be looking into a set of these. Count me in

Nice looking clubs, would be awesome to test them.

If I don't win em, I'll be saving up to buy em. :D

Agreed! Can't let the Dean brothers & David Winchell have all the fun around here!:alien:

I plan on going in for a full-blown custom fitting for my irons this Spring, and the C200s & Apex CF16s are at the top of the list. I definitely want graphite shafts & the Aldila Rogues are a must-try for me too! If they don't have 'em I'm gonna borrow Mikedean441's 6 iron for the trackman testing.

I haven't been fortunate enough to hit these yet but I'm hoping to change that today, thanks to Wilson & THP for their contest to win a set of C200s! I love my Di11's but it's time to get the best new tech out there. Hopefully I'll be able to add to the Review thread discussion very soon.

Last edited:
Only a few days to wait.... That's great!

Do we need to copy the tweet into this thread to enter?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

No sir, but you certainly can to add to the thread.

I would love to win these clubs. Lets see if they play as well as they look!

I have not seen these first hand, but @WilsonGolf C200 iron with #GENFLX look FANTASTIC in the pics. I need to go check these out for myself.

Back