The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course not. Nor should it. People should and can do anything they would like with their clubs.
It was mentioned both prior to and at the event that there was an obligation to review them through the release date, which was January 5th. I didnt think Wilson needed to say they should still be in a persons possession until them, but it happens.

I think its just time that we kill a few things off, instead of bust our asses on a few different things.

That last part came out wrong. We (meaning me) just need to figure out a few things, so that others in the future can continue to enjoy the fruits of the labor.

I can not believe that they got the American sailors that were captured by Iran to apologize on a country wide broadcast. Speechless. I'm just running out of words now.

Day 2 of quitting chewing and I am hurting for a big ole dip but must stay strong

I can not believe that they got the American sailors that were captured by Iran to apologize on a country wide broadcast. Speechless. I'm just running out of words now.

There is so much weird about that story. How does the Navy "accidentally" end up anywhere? How do they just go down without a fight? How do our leaders just act like its all normal and ok? It's just strange

Golf with THP'ers and a shake? I could never say no to that.

Im literally at a loss right now.

Day 2 of quitting chewing and I am hurting for a big ole dip but must stay strong

Stay strong. You have friends here that support this.

I'll say anything too if i have a gun pointed at me off camera....

I'm not going to judge, I wasn't there. But that isn't something a soldier should be saying, I"m sure most in here that have served would agree.

I traded a guy my apex for his C200, then I got the new apex so I have no need for the C200's.
Whats your point?

Honestly there was no malice behind the question. I was really just curious because I recognized the names. Completely my bad, it should have been a PM sent to the members.

Just an honest mistake of a question guys, my apologies.

There is so much weird about that story. How does the Navy "accidentally" end up anywhere? How do they just go down without a fight? How do our leaders just act like its all normal and ok? It's just strange
There is definitely something weird going on. I read these are small vessels and they had been on open water for @300 miles before ending up in Iranian space. Are we to believe both had propulsion issues that could be fixed overnight by a country who has no parts? Or are we to believe 10 sailors are so professionally incompetent that they navigate 2 boats into hostile territory. I don't know. But something doesn't smell right.

I can understand the no fight part though. The boats are equipped with three .50 caliber guns. Better to play dumb than come to a gun fight with a knife (figuratively speaking).

I may be wrong but I think he was questioning whether those sellers were indeed you and bluegold or if "someone else" not them were creating bogus accounts. Not speaking for Brad but that's the way it came across to me.

This was my exact intent. My bad though, should have been addressed via PM.

It did annoy me that the pictures of them were of them all slouched and laying around. Then again, I've never been captured by the enemy before so I'm not really in a position to talk (more than I already have).

I'm not going to judge, I wasn't there. But that isn't something a soldier should be saying, I"m sure most in here that have served would agree.

Great question Wake, I would love to know that too. I'm sure there is protocol in case of capture. But then again, I thought Iran stated these soldiers were not considered prisoners.

Mighty America we are.

My bad my friend. Hopefully my nicotine withdrawls stop soon :)

Honestly there was no malice behind the question. I was really just curious because I recognized the names. Completely my bad, it should have been a PM sent to the members.

There is so much weird about that story. How does the Navy "accidentally" end up anywhere?
How do they just go down without a fight? How do our leaders just act like its all normal and ok? It's just strange

to many strange things going on here and to be happening before the SOTU and no mention of it during the speech.

Did I miss something? A co-worker went to Sonic for a snack then asked if I wanted the mint. So I said I'd rather have your snack, but sure, I'll take you mint as a consolation prize.

ANYWAY...When did they change to the butter mint style peppermints? Is this a nationwide thing? I liked their rock hard peppermints they use to have, they'd last longer. What's up with that?

Great question Wake, I would love to know that too. I'm sure there is protocol in case of capture. But then again, I thought Iran stated these soldiers were not considered prisoners.

Mighty America we are.
International waters are recognized at 12nm, however our friends in Iran claim 20 mm. But that's not being told via the media. But I laugh how quick you all are to judge :)

International waters are recognized at 12nm, however our friends in Iran claim 20 mm. But that's not being told via the media. But I laugh how quick you all are to judge :)

No one was hurt, and we didn't have to call in Seal Team 6, so it's an unfortunate situation that ended well.

So did they do the right thing? I've got other people (ex military) saying how he didn't follow the code of conduct (which I don't know).

That Blugold was in Minnesota. Joe is in Wisconsin. We all sound the same when we talk though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't seen any judgement, just alot of really weird observations that don't make any sense.

The things women do. GG straddling a hotel toilet to get closer to the mirror.

42e0a798b3a0519c2d9de905b89eaf12.jpg

The things women do. GG straddling a hotel toilet to get closer to the mirror.
I want to see the picture of GG knocking you out for posting that picture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back