Best late night drunk food

garbage-plate.jpg

Nick Tahou's Garbage Plate.

was just coming in to post garbage plate.

This is one of those plates that require eating before judging. Just looks like a disaster to me hahaha
It really really does dude lol but they're heavenly. If you ever decide to come here to play we'll make the trip.

burritos from this place at OU haha. But something I can get here now...either pizza (fresh or cold) or taco bell.

Two thing when Im drunk make me happy food wise. Cold steak as stated in the OP and taco bell!

Years ago I was friends with a couple of guys who owned a chain of college town restaurants called Fat Sandwich Company. They've since moved on to other things, but I found an example menu here: http://www.eatcu.com/fat-sandwich-company-champaign

My favorite was definitely the Fat Frat. Take a cheesesteak roll and fill it with cheesesteak, chicken fingers, gyro meat, mozzarella sticks, tzatziki sauce and french fries.

Great, now I miss that place...

mcdonalds is solid

pizza, preferably ny style

wings

in college it was a place in Birmingham called the purple onion. they had a wrap called a chick in a sack that was awesome, and their chicken fingers were actually pretty good. and their fries had an awesome seasoning on them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whataburger and Hardee's were always our go to places in high school and college.

Years ago I was friends with a couple of guys who owned a chain of college town restaurants called Fat Sandwich Company. They've since moved on to other things, but I found an example menu here: http://www.eatcu.com/fat-sandwich-company-champaign

My favorite was definitely the Fat Frat. Take a cheesesteak roll and fill it with cheesesteak, chicken fingers, gyro meat, mozzarella sticks, tzatziki sauce and french fries.

Great, now I miss that place...

That place was near Rutgers right?? I remember watching TV one night with a few of my friends and we swore we were going to make the trip down to go there someday.

That place was near Rutgers right?? I remember watching TV one night with a few of my friends and we swore we were going to make the trip down to go there someday.

Oh I'm sure they had one there. The owners were from Philly but living in Madison when I knew them.

Toppers CheeseStix it isn't even close. I know it's a regional thing. But they are amazing.

Back in college it was McDonald's or Chinese food, but my staple is pizza.

Used to be an Italian BMT from Subway or if money was tight, microwaved hotdogs.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I know they arent real....but Jack in the Box 2 for $1 tacos are GREAT drunk food.....they are greasy and cheap....buy a bag full and pig out!!

White Castle is pretty awesome when toasty as well.

Yep, the grease trucks are still at Rutgers..come on down!

Always been McDonalds for me. All kinds of greasy crap just seems so appealing after midnight.

Those always worked best for me the day after. Helped with the hangover

In college there was a grease truck called the "meaner wiener" and they had various "fat" sandwiches. My favorite was the fat b*tch. It consisted of chicken fingers mozzarella sticks, fries and topped with marinara sauce on a hero. Delicious after copious amounts of natural light beer and bankers club vodka.

Now it is pizza from a spot called "tony baloneys" it's unique to Hoboken, Nj and Atlantic city....they have gourmet pizza. But my favorite is general tsos pizza.

Doritos, Doritos, and more Doritos. Wake up covered in the fake orange cheese looking like you were in a Color Me Rad race.

In college, it was a cornucopia of pizza, burger and burrito places, it just depended on the mood. Freebirds burritos was pretty good.

Back east, cheesesteaks are terrific drunk. Just don't have more than one or you'll have a bad case of the meat sweats.

Back