The HandCrafted Experience Returning In 2016

Such a cool thing to be able to design your own shaft. The possibilities

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

So pumped to see this event coming back in 2016! I mean you get a chance to work with one of the best in the business to create the specs and design of your own golf shaft. It was truly one of the most amazing experiences in my life. Anyone and everyone should be trying to get into this event because you are in for an experience of a lifetime. I can't even imagine how they are going to make this experience even better because it was perfect in 2015!

Um, "one of the"??????

Should we request his shaft back Don?
I mean it is Yankees anyway.

This is one I really hope I can try to make. Was so awesome to watch last year and something I would love to be able to do.

Um, "one of the"??????

Clearly a typo on my part :D. Don is the at the top of the industry. Anyone who gets into this event will be blown away by his work.

I keep thinking about this event and can't turn it too off.

Every time I see Skibum's custom, self made, self designed shaft I'm green with envy.

A friendly bump because this was awesome last year!!

Clearly a typo on my part :D. Don is the at the top of the industry. Anyone who gets into this event will be blown away by his work.

They really did treat us great in San Diego. For whoever makes it into the event this year, you better expect some awesome things to happen. That's pretty much a Don deal :banana:

I like to called this event a Swagcation:
21579656084_b4f35b08df_c.jpg

21579659554_01055b4998_c.jpg

22014652038_0aebcc117f_c.jpg

This is awesomeness wrapped in awesomeness with an awesome bow on top and smothered with awesome sauce! I WANT IN! I'm not a designer by trade, but I love to design things and brainstorm about creative ideas. I could tinker with something like this for hours and it feel like 5 minutes. Oh, and my GBB called, and it wants in on the action.

I think I skimmed some of it, but now I gotta go read last year's thread more thoroughly.

Yeah, this should be a good event. If Don is involved, it will be worthy!!

So let's just say BUSINESS IS ABOUT TO PICK UP for this one.
Expect MAJOR changes and upgrades to what was already a spectacular event!

Wow, major changes and upgrades is mind blowing.

#ChangeTheGame
#GolfGear

Very, very cool. Excited to see what this brings in 2016.

How can you change and upgrade what is already awesomeness??

#ChangeTheGame

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Just too cool to think about, makes my head hurt. Like a lot of the upcoming Events, want in so bad but hate the after contest crash.

Excited to see what's involved since it's just out my back door.

Exciting news is coming. I feel it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry I missed it last year. I wanna make sure to keep my hat in the ring this year. Don't wanna miss this one.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

This was easily one of the coolest events to follow along with last year! Improving on that is just unreal!

I was already interested in this event, so upgrades just increases the interest. Can't wait to hear more!!

So let's just say BUSINESS IS ABOUT TO PICK UP for this one.
Expect MAJOR changes and upgrades to what was already a spectacular event!

Stop it, just stop. Major changes and upgrades?! Maybe they'll be so major that it'll be like a completely different event, thus tempting me to sign up. hmmmm.... :alien:

Stop it, just stop. Major changes and upgrades?! Maybe they'll be so major that it'll be like a completely different event, thus tempting me to sign up. hmmmm.... :alien:
PARTNER!!!! Let's see if we can repeat!!

Backing out of last year was crushing, I'd love to have another crack at being part of the awesome this go-round!

Backing out of last year was crushing, I'd love to have another crack at being part of the awesome this go-round!

It really was a blast. Best golf trip ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back