SCOR Wedges Review - THP Demo Day

I've got these wedges in my bag (54, 60) and I don't have any issues with the soles or fat shots whatsoever. I love the small heads and performance I get out of them. But as with any club, it's really all about the personal preference and swing and approach of who's holding the club.

This is very interesting. I bought these wedges a few months ago because I loved the look at address and read many great reviews. I'm a 4 handicap with a solid short game, but have barely been playing practicing cuz I'm a busy student. Anyway, I hit A LOT of fat chips and pitches with these wedges and just assumed it was my lack of practice. Today I tried a bunch of other wedges and never had this problem. And I don't have the stock shaft, I have my C-Taper S+ 125 that I use in my wedges.

I just dont don't get it. And the shots are like severely heavy duffs. Really want to like this wedge as the look is absolutely perfect but just don't know

I've got these wedges in my bag (54, 60) and I don't have any issues with the soles or fat shots whatsoever. I love the small heads and performance I get out of them. But as with any club, it's really all about the personal preference and swing and approach of who's holding the club.
This is very interesting. I bought these wedges a few months ago because I loved the look at address and read many great reviews. I'm a 4 handicap with a solid short game, but have barely been playing practicing cuz I'm a busy student. Anyway, I hit A LOT of fat chips and pitches with these wedges and just assumed it was my lack of practice. Today I tried a bunch of other wedges and never had this problem. And I don't have the stock shaft, I have my C-Taper S+ 125 that I use in my wedges.

I just dont don't get it. And the shots are like severely heavy duffs. Really want to like this wedge as the look is absolutely perfect but just don't know
Like Dhartman, my swing and these wedges get along great. No problems with fat shots, etc. - it may be that my swing is a bit flatter than most and I really love the feel of a heavy club head in my irons. Lead tape is an essential component!

I have a flatter swing as well...I do not have lead tape, but my wedges are swing weighted at D7. :)

Like Dhartman, my swing and these wedges get along great. No problems with fat shots, etc. - it may be that my swing is a bit flatter than most and I really love the feel of a heavy club head in my irons. Lead tape is an essential component!

Back