THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Longest drive about to kick off!

CJ starts it off with a 97 yard wedge.

Great sim sesh with team Michigan!! Great job boys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The results...
Michigan Slice 227yds
Jspangs 193yds
2012BFT 285yds
Musicmaster 244yds
Rbarthle 245 yds
Stribs 293 yds
Tpluff 282 yds
Solid5112 292 yds
Wyzyguy 256 yds
Rozo22 240yds
Lions81 258yds
Captain Tox 283yds

I guess it should now be Stribs long

The results...
Michigan Slice 227yds
Jspangs 193yds
2012BFT 285yds
Musicmaster 244yds
Rbarthle 245 yds
Stribs 293 yds
Tpluff 282 yds
Solid5112 292 yds
Wyzyguy 256 yds
Rozo22 240yds
Lions81 258yds
Captain Tox 283yds

I guess it should now be Stribs long

Carry or total?
Assuming that Jspangs number is a typo or mis-hit? 80 yards below average as posted previously?

Carry or total?
Assuming that Jspangs number is a typo or mis-hit? 80 yards below average as posted previously?

I was assuming JSpangs was sandbagging with his 8 iron

Carry or total?
Those are total numbers

Almost half the team over 280...bombers

No sandbagging here...

Help me out here.
I thought I read you were a long hitter. 270 average. Was this a mis-hit? Im not trying to troll, just trying to understand. I for one, never poke at distance, as I am not a long hitter, so not sure where I got the idea of 270 average from.

THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Help me out here.
I thought I read you were a long hitter. 270 average. Was this a mis-hit? Im not trying to troll, just trying to understand. I for one, never poke at distance, as I am not a long hitter, so not sure where I got the idea of 270 average from.

No trolling... I haven't swung a club since September. I believe I was +10 through 4 holes today. I had One birdie in 17 holes. I had a couple drives that went out there. Not 270(maybe 250) but a majority of all my shots were fat hooks, or I hit a driver 20* launch with 3500-3700 spin. Those just aren't going to go anywhere.

For the record though. I've never posted on THP I was a long hitter.

Also the distance is from recording my drives with my garim gps.

Sim session was great with many of the Team Michigan hopefuls. It was great to run around between shots and get to know the 2 guys I hadn't met yet while BS'ing with the guys I have. Team Michigan looks to have a very fun group and can't wait to see how our games translate over to the grass once the snow goes bye bye.

Sim session was great with many of the Team Michigan hopefuls. It was great to run around between shots and get to know the 2 guys I hadn't met yet while BS'ing with the guys I have. Team Michigan looks to have a very fun group and can't wait to see how our games translate over to the grass once the snow goes bye bye.

Looking at the 13* while driving home, that may be awhile.

Looking at the 13* while driving home, that may be awhile.

We are currently at Carl's demoing clubs in it. Even with powerful heaters you still get chilled if not swinging.

Nonetheless, can't wait to see how the new rankings shake out for both teams and for this to get started after the show.

We are currently at Carl's demoing clubs in it. Even with powerful heaters you still get chilled if not swinging.

Nonetheless, can't wait to see how the new rankings shake out for both teams and for this to get started after the show.

Well my truck is pretty toasty on my 2 hour right back, not looking to my 5 hour car ride to Peoria tonight, but at least it will be warm... Lol

Good to see everybody today and meet some new guys. Was a blast. Some serious bombers and players on the Michigan squad.

Played on sim today. The girls wanted to play Pebble Beach. 3 ft gimmies no mulligans. Shot 43/41 with 13 fwys 10 girs and 1 penalty. Was ok for a sim round. Had fun and got to swing my clubs. Come on spring, you need to get here.

Can't agree more the sim session today was great. It was nice to finally put faces to names. I enjoyed my time and can't wait to see what Team Michigan looks like.

Played on sim today. The girls wanted to play Pebble Beach. 3 ft gimmies no mulligans. Shot 43/41 with 13 fwys 10 girs and 1 penalty. Was ok for a sim round. Had fun and got to swing my clubs. Come on spring, you need to get here.
3 ft gimmee is tough thats a good score

Very solid sim round my man, keep up the great work!

Back