The Official THP Biggest Loser Contest-Part V

Had a pretty good eating week and managed to get cardio all 7 days this week despite battling a sinus infection. Still thinknthere is some room for improvment in my eating, mainly portion size control, but I am hoping my weigh in tomorrow goes well

Started the week strong, but kinda went the wrong way today but I'll get it back

I had a bad day food wise today, taco bell was like a magnet

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I had a bad day food wise today, taco bell was like a magnet

Dude. Can't do TBell. There is no nutritional value there.

Dude. Can't do TBell. There is no nutritional value there.
It's my crack. Just could not resist today :(

This week was just OK for me. Next week will be tough with 5 of the days spent in Vegas so i don't expect much, just hope to maintain.

This week was terrible for me. I apologize to my fellow slobs right now. This has been maybe the most unmotivated week of my life. Not just with this contest but with everything going on in my life. Next week is a new week going to put the past week behind and move forward.

I do not think I will be seeing much loss, if any when I step on the scale tomorrow morning. I wasn't feeling all that well to start the week, and then kind of made up for not eating while I wasn't feeling good the first few days of the week. I did make it back into a workout routine the last few days and will try and clamp down on the diet a bit more this coming week. I do feel better and a little sore after leg day yesterday, and I made sure not to overdo it so that I could feel good enough to get back in there today.

I was lucky enough to get the gift of a stomach virus from my son on Saturday. I spent the entire day throwing up and almost got back to normal today. All of my weight loss this week will be from that. I don't recommend this method of weight loss to anyone.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Well I showed a loss, good start so far.

I am very happy with my first week result. I managed a decent loss and Monday -Friday were spent on a business trip, so really glad that I still could manage to loose some weight

Weight in.
Down 2. Could be worse. Could be better.

What I consider a disappointing week but still down 7lbs.

Props to Mr V on legitimately changing his lifestyle this past week. I've never seen him eat this healthy in the 10 years I've known him.

I also have to toot my own horn, as I went grocery shopping yesterday and every item I bought was healthy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Props to Mr V on legitimately changing his lifestyle this past week. I've never seen him eat this healthy in the 10 years I've known him.

I also have to toot my own horn, as I went grocery shopping yesterday and every item I bought was healthy!

Thats what I like to hear! and congrats on your week as well!

Down 1.6 pounds this week. Started the week off slow but picked it up towards the end. I will have a better week this week

Down 1.6 pounds this week. Started the week off slow but picked it up towards the end. I will have a better week this week

Nice work dude, The Slobs aint messing around!

Nice work grins.

I just did day 1 of beachbodys 21 day fix. It beat me down lol. Basically a less intense version of insanity without Shaun T screaming at ya. Gonna keep it going and see what happens
You need to let me know how you like it. Gould never keep up with Insanity due to Shawn T.
A solid week of healthy and clean eating. Cardio 6 out of 7 days. Haven't stepped on a scale, so tomorrow morning should be interesting.
Well done RYAN.

Props to both of you.

Weight sent in and I'm down about 4lbs I think.

Weight is in. Down 5.6 lbs this week

Weight is in. Down 5.6 lbs this week

Nice work dude!

Im Down 6.6 lbs this week. Pretty good for me, really watched what I ate. Only exercising 2 days was lame so Im expecting another good week this week as I get back to 6-7 days a week.

Nice work dude!

Im Down 6.6 lbs this week. Pretty good for me, really watched what I ate. Only exercising 2 days was lame so Im expecting another good week this week as I get back to 6-7 days a week.

Thanks and great work on your part. I'll admit it. The weight loss is completely diet. I didn't have any extra exercise this week which I own and will change now that I'm feeling better

Back