Houston Area THP group

I have set a tee time at Sienna Plantation for Sunday at 12:44

If we end up getting in at Memorial please let me know so that I can cancel the tee time.

I'm here on the putting green in a black vest and blue hat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So how was Sienna? I plan on getting out Thursday afternoon at Riverbend if there is any interest.

We've got some solid weather coming up this weekend. Anyone want to get out and play 18?

We've got some solid weather coming up this weekend. Anyone want to get out and play 18?

Absolutely!

Houston Area THP group

Good deal, when are we thinking? I'll put in a request at memorial again

I should be able to make it out

Good deal, when are we thinking? I'll put in a request at memorial again

try memorial for either day and lets see what shakes out.

I should be able to make it out

Any day work better for you? If we do sunday it has to be in the afternoon for me bc of church. Saturday i'm wide open.

I should be able to make anytime work Saturday or Sunday.

I entered a request for early sat and noonish sun

I entered a request for early sat and noonish sun

Sound good. I'll take a peek on Golf Now and see if any deals stand out

I am in either day is fine with me!!

It looks like Saturday might work best on my end. If we are not able to get out until Sunday, I can probably still swing that, but I'm not 100% sure, yet.

It looks like Saturday might work best on my end. If we are not able to get out until Sunday, I can probably still swing that, but I'm not 100% sure, yet.

Sounds good. I'll keep this in mind and wait to see if we get lucky with Memorial

FYI there is a 4some available at Memorial for 11:20 as of right now. I can't play just pointing it out.

FYI there is a 4some available at Memorial for 11:20 as of right now. I can't play just pointing it out.

What day?

What day?

We need two tee times. I have a couple of friends joining us so we could fill out two foursomes. Right now we have 6 confirmed.

If memorial can't work, I'll start looking at other courses.

We need two tee times. I have a couple of friends joining us so we could fill out two foursomes. Right now we have 6 confirmed.

If memorial can't work, I'll start looking at other courses.

If we'll have 2 groups, then I've got one too. So 7.

sup dudes. my cousins and i joined a 6 week coed softball league on sundays at houston sportsplex. so after that i'll probably start gearing up for spring golf.

also, jsmoooooooooooovvvvve is the glue #rockets

Lol. What's up Nikko? Smoove is the no-stats all star!

I think the chances of getting 2 tee times at Memorial are slim and none........any other ideas of where we want to play?

I think the chances of getting 2 tee times at Memorial are slim and none........any other ideas of where we want to play?

I'm looking into Wildcat or Blackhorse through GolfNow. I have to play earlier than I thought so teeing off no later than 9:30.

Hope that works for you guys

I can do as early as needed.

Earlier the better for me

Back