XXIO Forged Irons at Demo Day

These are uploading as we speak, and these may have been one of my favorite irons I saw. Just a beautiful, yet strong look to them.

graphite I gotta assume?

They look a little z star-ish. I like them

They're part of the Dunlop Sports family and I believe a "higher" end model of the Srixon Z.

I'm liking the way they look, just need to see in person and how they feel in hand.

Interest peaked! Can't wait to see and hear more.

These are uploading as we speak, and these may have been one of my favorite irons I saw. Just a beautiful, yet strong look to them.
FAVORITE, he sayyss.

Really likeing the looks of those although they do remind me of the older srixon Z-star irons. Really would like to take some swings with these!

Something about these irons is very boring to me. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's that they remind me of so many other offerings already on the market.

I like the simplicity of the design. Doesn't scream out at you but i bet it performs well!

Hello there, me want to hit, bad.

Let me at 'em.

No doubt they're beyond my budgetary constraints, but I still want to smack a few spheres with one.

I want to hit these

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My bag was just cleared out for these. Not to find a way to get them in there.

They look ok to me, they don't JUMP out at me. I'm sure they a great set to hit, at least they better be for the cost I'd have to fork over.

It's amazing how different we all are on the look of an iron. I think that is the perfect looking club for me. Now...how much are they?!

Something about these irons is very boring to me. I don't know what it is. Maybe it's that they remind me of so many other offerings already on the market.
I had the same impression. There's a certain commonality / utilitarian feel about them.

They look good and forgiving!

Those are nice! XXIO is really bringing it this year!

Those are nice looking.

These look good. There are nicer looking irons in this category out there IMO, but I'd certainly give these a try. Interested to hear more about them.

These look really solid.

They don't really do much for me personally. I think it's one of those irons that you'll either love or be like, meh. Maybe I'll change my mind when I see a little more of them.

I don't recall ever hitting a forged iron set. Now these I would like to try.

Back