Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw Terry Hills was open today, walking only. Wish I knew ahead of time, I would have definitely gone out.

Anyone interested in getting a round in if they're open at all this week and weather permits?

I played Augusta (ha) on the simulator on Thursday and swung it really well after not picking up a golf club for seven weeks--go figure.

As always, I had absolutely no pain in my arm during the round, and have been useless in the days that followed. ANOTHER doctors appointment next Friday and when that doesn't work, I'm cutting it off. I'd rather golf one-armed than not golf at all.

Just saw Terry Hills was open today, walking only. Wish I knew ahead of time, I would have definitely gone out.

Anyone interested in getting a round in if they're open at all this week and weather permits?
Paul and I are trying to get out tomorrow, I took a half day Moose FYI (might change it to a full day).

I love seeing posts in February about getting out and playing, crazy.

Paul and I are trying to get out tomorrow, I took a half day Moose FYI (might change it to a full day).
I wish I could but took the day off today to play. Was gorgeous out, actually broke a sweat, and the course was in good shape.
I love seeing posts in February about getting out and playing, crazy.
have fun out there guys!
It was awesome being out on the course in early February. I stunk, no consistency but it almost didn't bother me...almost :)

I'll post some pics later.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I'll be on a Florida golf trip mid March, only winter golf I'll be playing (minus December).

A little snow in the bunkers still.

Course was greener than I thought it would be.

Par 3, pulled back a 7 iron and promptly 3 putted.

My best shot of the round and missed the putt. It was a theme today.

Something is brewing...

sure is....

His people said its 444 to you.

I dont know, with that thing you eat called a garbage plate, it could just be gas or indigestion.
Little NY/NJ vs Ohio?

His people said its 444 to you.

I dont know, with that thing you eat called a garbage plate, it could just be gas or indigestion.
Thats a Rochester thing, not Buffalo. We stick to our wings which if you eat enough could have similar results I guess.

Little NY/NJ vs Ohio?

There is literally zero chance of that happening...haha
Although MikeDean vs ddec could literally end the internet with trash talk.

his people are a little ahead of themselves.

Signed,

#Cookie

#Cookie might want to brush up on math.

There is literally zero chance of that happening...haha
Although MikeDean vs ddec could literally end the internet with trash talk.

#Cookie might want to brush up on math.

we are quite the pair.

Maybe Genesee Cream Ale?????????????

This is THP!! They don't do anything near that level or even close to a few levels above that.

we are quite the pair.
Not gonna lie...it would be kinda fun. I mean i would crush you and all but dont forget the 1 time i won you a trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back