What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice work today guys. Saw some northerners post scores for today, real impressive to get out there!

Cant wait til I can contribute in here again!

Shot an 83 at Southern Hills (with two sevens!) using the new 330RX (thanks to Just_Hacking).

Seriously good ball.
Same ball all round.
Looks brand new, still.
Straight off the tee, spinny when it needs to be.
Feels great off the Works putter face.

39/41-80
If I could only putt.....three 3 putts and two missed 5 footers for up n downs. I lipped out two birdies and had chances for more with 11 GIRs. One bad driver swing that cost me stroke and distance didn't help either. Overall a decent ball striking day, especially since that was only my third round in almost 4 months.

Shot a 93 today and I am pretty darn pleased with it. 1st round of the year and 1st round in well over a month.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Three rounds this weekend w TrueFX.
Sat AM 42/38 80 w 39 putts.
Sat PM 42/38 80 w two lost balls.
Sun 50/48 98 GHIN to 94. Could not drive or putt. Approach shots were pretty good, given the 20 mph winds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

55. I am having issues with the hooks. Also, if it's anything longer than a 5-iron, it's no bueno.

Shot a 93 today and I am pretty darn pleased with it. 1st round of the year and 1st round in well over a month.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Well done!

I only played 9 today and it was a rough few first holes. Ended up with a 52 but only 2 over on the last 4.

81, 39/42, was only +2 after 8, then the wheels came off my wedge game

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Played Bedford Hills in Temperance Mi with RBarthle and Wzyzguy yesterday. Shot 41/42 with 3 doubles and 1 bird

Last edited:
44/45-89. I lost count of the number of 3 putts, good grief!

First golf of the year! Played 9 after work and shot a 46. Only the second time I've been able to play since I moved at the end of October so I was pleased. I had a couple of pars but some bad chip shots on the first couple of holes cost me a better round.

Yesterday shot a 55,43. Played in a 2 club wind and cold weather for most of the game.

edit: to post it was the first round I had 2 birdies one of which I had a 5' putt for eagle.

42 and 38
Missed a few short birdie putts but drove the ball ridiculously well for me. One bad hole on the front (triple) and a triple on the back (7 pars, 1 birdie, 1 triple) led to a higher score than I played, but a lot of fun out there today.

still some good shooting there, hopefully the index drops so I can get more strokes

still some good shooting there, hopefully the index drops so I can get more strokes

Its already gone down 2 strokes.
This one has me staying, but Im hoping to get sub 5 before Club Clash again.

Its already gone down 2 strokes.
This one has me staying, but Im hoping to get sub 5 before Club Clash again.

awwwwww yeeeeaaaahhhh

But seriously, nice work getting that index going in the right direction, 5 will be here before you know it

Big Met today

43 - 37 = 80
33 putts
4/14 FIR
10/18 GIR
1 birdie and 2 doubles.

My bad shots were really bad today, hit way too many chunky shots.
Didn't really have many legit birdie chances, almost every green I hit was a 25 foot putt or farther.
Was nice to get out though
http://www.gamegolf.com/player/ntanygd760/round/726075

Best shot was on 12. Was about 198 to pin a few yards uphill and into a club or club and a half wind. Flushed 3 hybrid to about 2.5 feet

93 (47/46), 7/14 FW, 4/14 GIR, 35 putts. Typical inconsistent round filled with great shots and terrible ones. It was great to be on the course though.

Shot 41/42 for an 83.
Drove it well. Iron game was just ok. Short game was good and putting was a little off today.

Made 1 birdie and a bunch of bogeys.

Shot 41/42 for an 83.
Drove it well. Iron game was just ok. Short game was good and putting was a little off today.

Good Feb shooting dude

Shot 41/42 for an 83.

Nice shooting Christian!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back