The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will climb up to the mid 60s or so. With the Sun shining, it feels amazing.

Thanks for that bro. 35 and holding here hahahahaha

Oh boy... If they are all on the Atlantic side they must stick out like aliens amongst the native floridians...

Just switching units. A whole lot of work to go 50 feet…

gotcha. Bigger unit for you and buddy? I bet you don't have to move much from the fridge. Mayo, bread, milk, coffee creamer, and jelly?

Oh boy... If they are all on the Atlantic side they must stick out like aliens amongst the native floridians...

Not really. Florida coasts are pretty divided as an overall landscape. The east coast will have more snowbirds from the north east and the gulf side gets more from the midwest. Sarasota, Ft Myers and Naples are hot spots for Wisconsin, Minnesota and Indiana and Clearwater gets more from OH and PN. Generally speaking anyway.

We have different thoughts on ugly. :D
This is today.

cq5dam.resized.450.256.png
I guess I lobbed that one up for you by leaving out the word "here." Winter HERE is ugly without snow. Actually, it's ugly with snow too, but less ugly.

Not really. Florida coasts are pretty divided as an overall landscape. The east coast will have more snowbirds from the north east and the gulf side gets more from the midwest. Sarasota, Ft Myers and Naples are hot spots for Wisconsin, Minnesota and Indiana and Clearwater gets more from OH and PN. Generally speaking anyway.
The influx of French Canadians this year has been ABSURD.

gotcha. Bigger unit for you and buddy? I bet you don't have to move much from the fridge. Mayo, bread, milk, coffee creamer, and jelly?
Yogurt.

Two brown bananas.

23 Miller Lite cans.

Hmm, time to scope out potential retirement spots in Sarasota, Ft Myers and Naples...

I have retired from 1010! until someone even sniffs my high score. #TimeRapist
I dont even know what game you are talking about?

What's a 1010?

If its not, can you tell all of your neighbors that snow is awesome? Because they think its terrible and are spending a lot of months here.
I kid I kid...Except about the traffic.

I keep telling them snow is pretty cool, but they won't listen.. go figure.

anyways, I'll join them in two weeks for a few rounds to see what its all about

I hate 45 degree Saturday's..... Those "it's cold enough to make you miserable but not so cold that you're smart enough not to try golfing" days can bite me.
The fact you guys can still golf right now means it's way nicer there than here... There is 0% chance of golf in my forecast... well not outside at least. At least that means the golf courses i can play are way nicer than in reality... Maybe a round in Hawaii or Florida is in order this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back