Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

Crest can not have Holtby. We hear enough of that love affair in the NHL thread we don't need it in the fantasy thread as well. Ugh, my eyes would fall out reading that all day.
Hahaha Aww Scrap you are beginning to really like that Jersey I can tell

Forsberg for a starting goalie. One of you has to click yes. He's good. Next year I'm taking goalies in the first 6 rounds.

Forsberg for a starting goalie. One of you has to click yes. He's good. Next year I'm taking goalies in the first 6 rounds.

ill send you Cam Ward :alien:

Hahaha Aww Scrap you are beginning to really like that Jersey I can tell

I still hate it and don't remember how long I've I had it. It could be there a month before I realize I change it to something more family friendly.

I still hate it and don't remember how long I've I had it. It could be there a month before I realize I change it to something more family friendly.
Just 3 weeks to go right

Don't worry I have saved it and taken a few screen shots for save keeping

Marty you doing work this week buddy

Wow my team came to play and thats without goaltending

Don't worry I have saved it and taken a few screen shots for save keeping

I'm going to have kids one day and I expect that pic to be deleted.

The Puckers are rolling. Can't believe I'm willing to move Forsberg for a freakin goalie. Somebody accept a trade!!!!

The Puckers are rolling. Can't believe I'm willing to move Forsberg for a freakin goalie. Somebody accept a trade!!!!
Boone Jenner has 36+ points this week and your goalies have 32+ (mine have 9).
Wayne Simmonds has 51!

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Not a chance! Haha

Sorry about the trade just didn't make a whole lot of sense for me especially if I want to beat you again

Not a chance! Haha

Sorry about the trade just didn't make a whole lot of sense for me especially if I want to beat you again

You should accept my trade :D

Oh man... I might need to sleep on this one

Yeah I felt the same way about it before making the offer. Hard trade to even consider offering with how good Holtby and the Capitals are, almost a guaranteed win on every start which is so valuable but my skater depth is lacking somewhat.

Yeah I felt the same way about it before making the offer. Hard trade to even consider offering with how good Holtby and the Capitals are, almost a guaranteed win on every start which is so valuable but my skater depth is lacking somewhat.
Also Quick had a stinker last night which is making me ponder even more

Also Quick had a stinker last night which is making me ponder even more

Yeah I honestly think it's a fairly even trade. You'd be getting more consistency but a slightly lower ceiling. Tough to make the call.

Is he really worth a starting goalie though? His 3 multi position eligibility is nice but his production is fairly average and would really only be able to possibly get the lower tier of starting goalies due to how hard it is to find good starters.

Boone Jenner has 36+ points this week and your goalies have 32+ (mine have 9).
Wayne Simmonds has 51!

So you want to trade Simmonds for Forsberg. Great lets make it happen.

Is he really worth a starting goalie though? His 3 multi position eligibility is nice but his production is fairly average and would really only be able to possibly get the lower tier of starting goalies due to how hard it is to find good starters.

Yes he's worth it, you folks from Lethbridge have no idea what talent is so shut it. :alien:

So you want to trade Simmonds for Forsberg. Great lets make it happen.

Simmonds isn't on my team though. His point total just stood out in this weeks matchup.

232 for me and 224 for Russ. This is a great show down.

the 4 highest scoring teams are in 2 matchups. This is ridiculous. lol

Wayne Simmonds is a BEAST he is the highest scoring player on my team for the season.

Back