2016 Waste Management Phoenix Open (Spoilers)

That kid in the back watching with the all orange, you don't think he's already telling his mom he wants those high tops? Of course he is and that's why Rickie is great for golf love or hate the style.

Another bomb.

BOMB!!

Solid drive again

I thought the "It's not that hard" from Rickie's caddy was especially dickish

It kind of was. But stubborn people weren't moving.

Fairway again for both

Not the most difficult hole for a playoff.

Two bombs! These second shots should be close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mats tempo with the driver is impressive.

Driving machines

It kind of was. But stubborn people weren't moving.
Part of me feelings like big boys need to put on big boy pants and deal with the shadows. But I won't say that, because Rickie is a good kid.

Part of me feelings like big boys need to put on big boy pants and deal with the shadows. But I won't say that, because Rickie is a good kid.

Shadows annoy me on a tee box. I always have to tell spectators to move.

Well damn, this might cut into the Super Bowl a bit!

I find it odd that this bothers you, yet you enjoyed Woods on the course with his caddy ranting and raving like a lunatic every single week and him throwing tantrum glares every time a camera went off. :D

I find it odd that this bothers you, yet you enjoyed Woods on the course with his caddy ranting and raving like a lunatic every single week and him throwing tantrum glares every time a camera went off. :D
No no no. I enjoyed Woods' golf. Not the way stevie acted.

Lets see some darts!!

Shadows annoy me on a tee box. I always have to tell spectators to move.

I'm going to shadow you on every tee box in two weeks

Mats!!!

Back