The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turned over in bed, hand was soaked. Lovely darling dog decided to let go a pool in the middle of my bed. Note to self: limit water drinkage after 9 pm.

this dead critter is going to cost me around $500. then mother-in-law this morning starts ranting about how our hot water heater broke on her and she had to take a cold shower. who the hell knows how long she was actually in there. my wife and i waited about 15 minutes to take our showers, and we took fast ones and were fine. the unit was there when we bought the house 10 years ago, so it probably is on its last leg. but still, that gd money tree refuses to grow.

The weirdest place to get cut off... drive thru line. Lady didn't even order, just drove right in front of me. LOL.

this dead critter is going to cost me around $500. then mother-in-law this morning starts ranting about how our hot water heater broke on her and she had to take a cold shower. who the hell knows how long she was actually in there. my wife and i waited about 15 minutes to take our showers, and we took fast ones and were fine. the unit was there when we bought the house 10 years ago, so it probably is on its last leg. but still, that gd money tree refuses to grow.

I had a money tree once. No lie. You can buy them at Home Depot. The damn thing died.

I feel your pain. Two weeks ago it was my drive shaft. Yesterday while cleaning the bathroom I noticed the toilet was a little wobbly, went to pull the little cover off so I could tighten the bolt. The whole thing came up and I had a rusted nub of the bolt sticking out of the bottom of the little cover. So looks like I'll be stopping at Home Depot tonight on my way home to buy a new wax ring and bolts for the toilet. Fun times. I think it's about time to go back to renting.

Co-workers! Get this email where one sent an email out to the company with my Bridgestone picture with the comment "Guess this is what PM's do..."

Talk about pissed and ended up with a swift click on the block button. Didn't even know he was following me.

Co-workers! Get this email where one sent an email out to the company with my Bridgestone picture with the comment "Guess this is what PM's do..."

Talk about pissed and ended up with a swift click on the block button. Didn't even know he was following me.
He took your picture off FB and sent it out in an internal company email?

He took your picture off FB and sent it out in an internal company email?

That he did. I have no issues with sending an email to me, but the entire Services team is crossing the line.

man maynard that is so wrong

That is well beyond shinty.

man maynard that is so wrong

That is well beyond shinty.

Must be mad I got the promotion.

You know social media is just that social. Regardless of the fact when that picture was posting anyone could have seen that. Caught me off guard. Surprised I haven't had any emails come in.

Wow...glad someone is keeping tabs on you and not working?

What a d!ck move on his part!

Must be mad I got the promotion.

You know social media is just that social. Regardless of the fact when that picture was posting anyone could have seen that. Caught me off guard. Surprised I haven't had any emails come in.
The only email you should be receiving is one from HR telling you they've handled the matter in regards to your stalker-ish co-worker in your favor.

The only email you should be receiving is one from HR telling you they've handled the matter in regards to your stalker-ish co-worker in your favor.

Hahaha. Funny thing this guy was my mentor.

Hahaha. Funny thing this guy was my mentor.
Sour grapes for sure ... if he put as much effort into his work as he did scouring your FB page, maybe he wouldn't have to write petty emails.

Damn, that is hard core. You better win this darn contest now! :D

The Official Rant of the Day

Damn, that is hard core. You better win this darn contest now! :D

Hahaha that thought didn't even cross my mind.

Damn I do look sexy eating the Bridgestone golf ball.

All in all I have to chuckle about it.

Last edited:
I'd blur those names out.

Psychos peruse the inter webs

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

That is seriously messed up. Are you going to HR? That's the kind of thing that could result in him not having to worry about what you do anymore.

We call them "deserters".... As in how dare you leave this weather for nicer prospects every winter...

I think others call them intelligent...haha
Down here we call them....

A lot of different things as they clog our roads....haha

I think others call them intelligent...haha
Down here we call them....

A lot of different things as they clog our roads....haha

I know that my dad pays a $hit ton in property tax for his place down there, as this counts as his 3rd residence.
As I understand it, a lot of these communities revenue comes from the very people that inconvenience people such as yourself.
I'd venture a guess that life would be a lot different without that revenue.

So I just took a drink out of my newly opened can of Monster Ultra Red and as I lowered it away from myself, it splashes up into my right eye!?!? How the HECK does that happen?!?!

Note to others....don't do that, because this BURNS!

This is a golf rant...

I am a leftie and I went into Golfsmith at Lunch today to look at MB Irons. I wasn't expecting to find any MB demos in LH, but the store didn't have squat in regards to LH equipment -
  • 10 putters - 8 of which were various variations of the Odyssey Works line.
  • 6 sets of irons on display - all TaylorMade and all at least a year old - 2 sets were Speedblade sets.
  • No demo LH irons
  • Any LH demo drivers were sitting in a bay being used for fitting - 3 other bays open.

I completely get that the LH market is small, but a major golf retailer having so little is so surprising.

How in the H E double hockey sticks can someone pay so much federal tax and still owe??? This is retarded. I could make less and bring home more. Single guys who have a decent income get ran through the coals. How am I suppose to get a head? I paid more in tax than a brand new Chevy Cruze 1LT costs. That's absurd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back