The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
How in the H E double hockey sticks can someone pay so much federal tax and still owe??? This is retarded. I could make less and bring home more. Single guys who have a decent income get ran through the coals. How am I suppose to get a head? I paid more in tax than a brand new Chevy Cruze 1LT costs. That's absurd.

Don't get me started. We do tax planning all year and still owe major $$$$$.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We owe $550 this year. Gets old.....apparently claiming single and 0 just doesn't cut it anymore.

We owe $550 this year. Gets old.....apparently claiming single and 0 just doesn't cut it anymore.

I have them take out the norm plus $50 a week for federal. And I still owe. I claim single and 0 as well. I see why 1% of the US has all the riches.

If I only owed that, I'd probably hug my CPA while I wept for joy. Then again, self employed means I get whacked no matter what.

Well so much for that thought going forward. Not looking forward to getting ours done on sat. Less interest on the house this year too.

If I only owed that, I'd probably hug my CPA while I wept for joy. Then again, self employed means I get whacked no matter what.

Yeah that's what Mrs. Hicksta and I are learning with her photography business :banghead:

Well so much for that thought going forward. Not looking forward to getting ours done on sat. Less interest on the house this year too.

Dependent deductions will help you a ton though, my ex claims our kids in our case.

I claim 9 and still get a big refund...guess ill try 20 this year lol

I wish I only owed this. For a free country it sure is expensive to live.

If I could only find a way to write off my SS payment as a dependent.

JB will not stop saying "puppy monkey baby". I am this close to banishing him to the guest room.
Puppy.

Monkey.

Baby.

Puppymonkeybaby.

That's while I will submit my return on April 15th. I owe, but not giving it up until the last minute

#PuppyBabyMonkey

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

JB will not stop saying "puppy monkey baby". I am this close to banishing him to the guest room.
I told my wife to dress our pugs up as the puppy monkey baby when we have people over next week. I got a death stare

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

2016 Halloween costume ?

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Canadian vs. American dollar.

I'm thinking by years end the american quarter will be a toonie...

I was saying it ALL DAY today at the shop. Go figure, only half the people knew what I was saying.

Puppy monkey baby.

Found out I'm not eligible for a promotion that I've been doing the job for the last 10yrs because management is to lazy to go to personnel and do the work necessary to make it happen for myself and the 7 people in the same situation.

If I wasn't already sitting on a write up I'd tell them exactly what I think of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back