THP TV - The Tech in Wilson Staff C-200 Irons

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP TV talks with Michael Vrska about the C-200 irons from Wilson Staff.

76% power holes?! Good lord I didn't know it was that high!!

I support his opinion of being a mid size package. It wasn't gaudy when I set it up at address at all. Just a very unique look.

Great Interview Dean!! They sound very interesting. Have you hit them? If so, what kind of sound did they make? I'll be interested in the up coming review and hopefully a chance to try them myself!

Really nice interview. I hope to get a chance to swing these in a couple weeks while in Alabama.

• Admin
Great Interview Dean!! They sound very interesting. Have you hit them? If so, what kind of sound did they make? I'll be interested in the up coming review and hopefully a chance to try them myself!

They sound like a solid iron, no real tin can or higher pitch sound. Also, stupid long and forgiving.

I'm loving these interviews. Very informative.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Good interview and I like what Wilsosn has done with this category. The look and feel of these are very good. I enjoy the way vrska explains things

Good interview Dean. I think Wilson has found something here with the C200's and I'm glad I was able to be a part of it

That's a heck of a lot of technology packed into a small package. Helps explain what the hype is all about.

FLX face is the truth! And so cool it will have tour usage in the long irons.

76% power holes?! Good lord I didn't know it was that high!!

I support his opinion of being a mid size package. It wasn't gaudy when I set it up at address at all. Just a very unique look.

Must not have read the reviews thread :alien2:

I love the sounds of all the tech thrown into these babies, these are definitely a must hit!

These are on my radar ...i think i am becoming a Wilson honk. who would have thought i really like the stuff they have been coming out with lately

So much tech in, and the reviews on here speak volumes to how they perform.

This was a great interview, Dean knows all the right questions to ask, he's so smart.

Also, this makes me want to his these, and that was already on top of all the solid reviews I've seen here on the forum.

These are at the very top of my "to try" list. I was hoping to take a crack with Mikedean's set, but we never seemed to be at a good iron distance at the same time - and my swing was crap too Sunday. But I will be hitting these soon - one way or another!

Nice interview by ddec, with Vrska. Looking forward to having C200s in-hand to spend more time with them.

Great interview, these are still very high on my list to test this year.

Great interview Dean. Based on the reviews here on THP W/S has developed a very solid product in the C200's.

Wow didnt realize that their was that much material taken away from the perimeter of the head for the slots. Cool tech. Wish I would have remembered to swing them this past weekend while I was at Carl'sGoldland

The tech in these really does work. I saw some crazy peak height on the sim when I tried them, as opposed to my usual lower ballflight with the scoring irons. Hoping to hit these head to head with my D100s later this week.

Some very interesting info here.

Tour usage? Heck yeah! I will get to hit these next week and I am EXCITED!

JM

I hit these again recently and the sound and feel of these irons is simply incredible. W/S definitely knew what they were doing when they went with this technology, and it's really dialed in already on this release. I'll be curious to see if it makes it's way to the other W/S lines as well.

Back