NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think it equals out to not much through 2017, it's $7 mill per year after that though until 2021.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk
Well that might be one of the pieces now gone on the road to the Stamkos sweepstakes

Insane. Just, insane.

How do you feel about the trade? I think the Leafs got the better of it.

How do you feel about the trade? I think the Leafs got the better of it.

I like it. Never disliked him as a player as much as many Leaf fans, but didn't like his contract. To get rid of that is huge towards the rebuild.

This will also free up 20+ min per game for young guys to play on d.

Toronto has a legit shot at Matthews (or either of the Finn's), and if they somehow do in fact get Stamkos signed...

There could in fact be some really bright days ahead for that franchise.

Phaneuf is a good player. But, with that contract and all of that pressure both parties needed to part ways.

For the short term, this should help the Leafs inch closer to a top 3 pick next season.

Oilers D is terrible and full of young guys with potential.

Different systems, different scenarios.

It allows for someone to come up and play a couple of min, unlike in Edmonton where the Young's guys had to carry the load and were relied on in all situations.

All of the local media guys in the know way Stammer ends up in Toronto. He doesn't want to go there.

I don't think he ends up with any Canadian team. They would have to pay him SO much more to break even after taxes and the weak Canadian dollar.

All of the local media guys in the know way Stammer ends up in Toronto. He doesn't want to go there.

I don't think he ends up with any Canadian team. They would have to pay him SO much more to break even after taxes and the weak Canadian dollar.

I don't see why he would want to go to Toronto. They're still 3-4 years away.

Caps vs Preds tonight. Hearing a whole lot less flack about that Forsberg deal than last year, hmm I wonder why

Caps vs Preds tonight. Hearing a whole lot less flack about that Forsberg deal than last year, hmm I wonder why

I mean even with Forsberg struggling a bit this year LOLWashington

Still an awful trade.

I mean even with Forsberg struggling a bit this year LOLWashington
What is great though is that Forsberg wouldn't be a top 6 forward for the Caps this season.

What is great though is that Forsberg wouldn't be a top 6 forward for the Caps this season.

It definitely didn't end up hurting the Caps. Just a large gain for the Preds

Keep telling yourself that if it helps you sleep at night. Hahaha

Johnny hockey, monahan and bouma out for the flames with disciplinary action being the reason. According to the radio they were late for morning skate.

It definitely didn't end up hurting the Caps. Just a large gain for the Preds

Yeah thats how I was referring to it. Bad trades happen all the time, I like Latta but he is no offensive beast haha

Johnny hockey, monahan and bouma out for the flames with disciplinary action being the reason. According to the radio they were late for morning skate.
I just saw that they are 14.2 on the PP for the season, ouch that is painful

Not a good habit to start developing.

Not a good habit to start developing.

I give Hartley a lot of credit for making the move. Set the tone early in their career.

CAPS vs PREDS! Let's get it on!

I give Hartley a lot of credit for making the move. Set the tone early in their career.

Think he knows he has no choice. They're still kids.

Good lord that was ticky tack

Little extra slash on Holtby there and no call

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back