Favorite Golf Commentator

I'm a fan of SVP.

Jim Nantz and Feherty

Feherty followed by Duval

Feherty, he already annoying Johnny Miller, I was watching a recent telecast on NBC, Feherty & Maltbie were kind of joking around & Johnny Miller piped in "the putt kind of matters guys"

Feherty and David Duval in the booth. DD is sooooo cerebral, man he's got a golf mind. When he quits golf, he should move to the booth.

Feherty for me. He's hilarious. But I also really enjoy Ian Baker-Finch as well.

My All time favorite is David Feherty.
His lilting Irish brogue and uniquely dry perspective makes his broadcast enjoyable.
He sprinkles his narrative with Irish euphemisms that makes some of the hardest golf to watch tolerable.

No contest here......Feherty of course. then maybe Johnny Miller cause hes a badass

Jerry Folz

Feherty without a doubt.

On course it doesn't get better than Feherty. In the booth is a toss up between Finch and Tirico but I'm a huge Tirico fan. He calls every sport with respect for the game and always sounds prepared

David Feherty all the way. With Gary McCord a close 2nd.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Feherty all time and Verne Lundquist.

Anyone, and I mean anyone, except Johnny Miller.

Pretty much this. I cannot stand Johnny Miller. He's such a tool. When he rags on guys for putting it's so ridiculous to me consider he just completely lost everything. Even the tone of his voice drives me nuts.

Outside of that I like Peter Jacobson and David Feherty

Miller = Mute

Feherty for me and its not even close

What event last year did they have bones and another caddie doing on course for the weekend I think. That was pretty cool to listen to.

Peter Aliss Yes
Jim Nantz No
Gary McCrod Yes
Peter Kostis Yes
Ian Baker-Finch Yes
Nick Faldo No
Dottie Pepper Yes
Bill Macatee No
Frank Nobilo Yes
Matt Gogel No
Rich Beem On
Verne Lundquist Yes
Bobby Clampett Yes
Grant Boone Who?
Jerry Foltz No
Scott McCarron No
Bill Kratzer Yes
Billy Ray Brown No
Dan Hicks Yes
Johnny Miller Yes
Gary Koch Oh Ya!
Peter Jacobsen Yes
Roger Maltbie Yes
Mark Rolfing Yes
Notah Begay III No
David Feherty Yes
Steve Sands Yes
Jimmy Roberts No
Mike Tirico Yes
Paul Azinger Yes
Curtis Strange No
Sean McDonogh No
Scott Van Pelt No
Terry Gannon Sort of
Andy North Yes
Judy Rankin Yes
Olin Browne No
Jane Crafter No
Tom Wiskopf No
Tom Watson No
David Duval Trying to like
Brandle Chamblee Yes
Peter Jacobsen Yes
Charlie Rymer Yes
Craig Perks No
John Cook Yes
Kelly Tilghman No
Phil Blackmar No
Todd Lewis No
Tripp Isenhour No
Lanny Wadkins No
Rich Lerner No

Feherty on the PGA tour, but I think the best is Judy Rankin.

Im a fan of Dennis Paulson and the entire sirius xm pga tour radio crew. They know their stuff

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Feherty is easily number 1 to me, SVP would be second

I'm not too picky, I like most of the announcers. Feherty is awesome, Miller gets on my nerves and McCord tries too hard to be funny, but if its good golf, I don't care who is talking.

I used to like Peter Aliss, but he seems to be losing the plot a little in recent years. Met him once, really nice guy though. I like The BBC commentary team as a whole, especially Ken Brown. I also like the Sky guys where Butch Harmon does a great job during the big events. Here, I'm a big Jim Nantz fan, whatever he's commentating on.

Thee are several solid ones. I like a Faldo a good deal.

Back