How would you play this hole?

Sorry guys...fell behind today.

RTJ - Grand National
#15 Par 5 Links Course

51108d11fe2a63a7a0346084ab14f9ef.jpg

If we are playing the Orange I am taking driver and depending where I am at going with 4i into the green.

Driver Heavenwood into the green

Driver and then either a 4 or 5 iron from there

#14 is a long hole. This could be a three shot track for me, so I will play for the right side and hope for some roll. We shall see.

JM

#15 will still be a thre shot hole for me if for no other reason than the elevated green. Find the middle and make a putt!

JM

Freddies drive then heavenwood or hybo in

Driver and then either a 4 or 5 iron from there
Driver and 3 or 4 for me depending on how I catch my drive. You're just too strong for me to hang with you off the tee lol.

RTJ- Grand National
#16 Par 3 - Links Course
8a1d21f714acaa97a1bc506bb4359248.jpg

Definitely don't want to be short so from the orange I'm playing 5/6i and from the white 7/8i.

Matt: 7 or 8i from 118? C'mon man!

Orange-7I
White--pw
Front bunker is death.

7/8 from orange 50/PW from whites

RTJ - Grand National
#17 Par 4 Links Course

2f60b604e30d8bf4abdfeb5d8f431b9e.jpg

Going to be driver for me just left of the bunker leaving a 7i or maybe a 6i depending on pin placement.

Driver and hoping to cut the shot off that left bunker.

RTJ - Grand National
#18 Par 4 Links Course

da92c354c0be6948bd218f0f99c3d9a0.jpg

Talk about a tough finishing hole. With the length of the hole I have to take driver leaving a long iron or hybrid into the green. No misses here.

RTJ - Grand National
#18 Par 4 Links Course

da92c354c0be6948bd218f0f99c3d9a0.jpg

Talk about a tough finishing hole. With the length of the hole I have to take driver leaving a long iron or hybrid into the green. No misses here.

Driver 5I maybe hybrid in

How I play 18 is dependent how War gets off the tee.

How I play 18 is dependent how War gets off the tee.

Hopefully he doesn't yank one left, therefore relying on you to hit the fairway which will be a given. . Nothing like some good Pinehurst on this back nine.

Since we are playing Pinehurst on the back 9 I'm thinking we use amsmiths drive here so I can wedge it close

Since we are playing Pinehurst on the back 9 I'm thinking we use amsmiths drive here so I can wedge it close
Will he have wedge with your tee ball too since he has to hit it?

I have gotten behind by a few holes so here goes
14 - driver/mid iron to short iron depending on tees
15 - driver/get home in 2 for a chance at birdie
16 - 7 iron thru SW depending on tee
17 - driver/wedge
18 - driver/short iron

Back