What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally picked one of these up.

262d07d25fe9c0e1dbce563f9e1446bb.jpg

Also, ordered an X2Hot 4 hybo thanks to the huge CPO sale today. Almost picked up an XR but I've hit everything in the X2Hot family well, plus the price was perfect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prepare to be wowed. It's maybe one of my favorite ever clubs.

Just picked up a new Callaway XR driver. I've gamed TM drivers pretty much all my life, and went down to try the new M2. Also tried a couple of others. The Callaway felt the nicest to me though (nearly bought a Callaway something or other 2 years back just on the feel), and the numbers were better for me than any of the other clubs. Looking forward to seeing how I get on with it in anger.

Ordered the wife a couple XR irons (7 & 9) to complete her iron set (6-PW, SW). Also, ordered her a GBB 5 Wood and Odyssey Versa #1 Wide Putter. Add the GBB Driver and XR 4 Hybrid she currently has and her bag is all set.

I didn't forget about myself. I ordered a dozen 2016 Callaway Truvis Chrome Soft Balls and an Odyssey Versa Tank #1 Wide Putter.

Everything is suppose to be delivered by this Thursday.

Finally caved and ordered the Wilson C200s. Hit some over the weekend - and after reading more reviews and listening to Vrska's enthusiasm I was finally pushed over the edge. Something tells me golf is going to much more enjoyable this year.

Looking forward to your feedback Nappy.

Just ordered a Lamkin Sink SQD-13.

Oddyssey Works V-Line came in today, not a big fan of the stock grip as I have SS 3.0 on my others, so I will probably put one on this as well. Cant wait to roll this thing on the greens

Feeling really good about my eBay win today! 4-GW Vapor Pro Combos AND a 3 wedge set of Callaway MD2 Tour Grinds in the same auction. Swooped in with 3 seconds to go! (yes I am that guy)

Picked up a 64 deg. PM grind with my Airline miles & $36.00, should be fun to use around the greens.

Picked up a wedge from Callaway Pre-owned for a little experiment I've been thinking about.

One particular par 3 is an in-between yardage no matter where they put the pin so trying a different loft. Plus they had a sale going on and I couldn't pass it up.

Ordered last week and received today.

f4ea685dfcf6ed9b721744aae9bb8c49.jpg

a538be2942f6209be34843a4c0dd7995.jpg

Tad Moore Pro 1 TS. Brand new, milled carbon steel, matte oil finish, built to my specs. $140 shipped. Couldn't pass it up!

Another dozen B330-RX and the good folks at Golf Mart tossed in two 2 ball sleeves of the new Chrome Soft and the WS Duo Urethane.

Last edited:
Bought one of the newer style Pitchfix twister divot tools, $6 brand new shipped, figured I'd give it a try.

New 40" Mizuno black towel from the bay.

XR 3 wood

Nice putter Scott!

Should've been purchased last week, but I was letting the interwebz get the best of me. Once I remembered I could use PayPal through CallawayGolf.com it was on and poppin' :D. 34", black Odyssey steel shaft and standard grip until I get a mid slim or pistol GT 2.0 with counter core!

9myEdl3l.png

Finally ended my iron pondering. Ordered 4-AW of CF16s with Recoil 110s.

Also saw, and bought a used Wilson Staff 8802 yesterday. Doesn't really completely mesh with my putting stroke, but couldn't resist the looks and the price.

Finally ended my iron pondering. Ordered 4-AW of CF16s with Recoil 110s.

Also saw, and bought a used Wilson Staff 8802 yesterday. Doesn't really completely mesh with my putting stroke, but couldn't resist the looks and the price.

About time

Didnt buy, but went by Edwin Watts and my guy there gave me 4 free sample sleeves of the new Chrome Soft.

Thanks to Ashman I just picked up aMXM #7 on CPO for a steal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back