How many sets of clubs do you own ???

dragondrake

Reaction score
I am new to the site and have been reading alot of reviews and threads and have noticed that changing clubs is pretty common. When you change clubs are just changing clubs in you bag or are you upgrading your clubs. So thats why I was wondering how many sets you own ???

2 fulls sets and some other odds and ends at the moment. I will move clubs that don't see the course for a season or more to keep the Mrs. happy and pay for THP events.

Just 1 set but I do have an extra driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am new to the site and have been reading alot of reviews and threads and have noticed that changing clubs is pretty common. When you change clubs are just changing clubs in you bag or are you upgrading your clubs. So thats why I was wondering how many sets you own ???

One set for me (lots of sets for THPers).
Got my set in an event we hold called The Grandaddy, where everybody gets a set of clubs, all expenses paid trip of a lifetime.

1 set is all I have

Hey Dragondrake...first off, Welcome to THP.

I currently have 2 full sets of clubs...one very old set of Yamaha Secrets that I just can't for the life of me to let go.

I have 2 full sets + some odds and ends (at my house). I have another full set (from high school) still at my parents house, and a serious beater set up at the family cabin.

Probably a total of 3. I have my gamer set a spare for my buddies if they want to play and then a bunch of other spare clubs that equal about a full set.

1 full set, a bunch of putters and a few other miscellaneous clubs.

2 complete sets but one set I keep at my brothers house in Florida! Welcome to THP!

Three sets of irons and a bunch of other stuff. Pretty mild compared to some folks, but still more than I have ever had previously. THP enables :alien:

Then there is this guy named Kang......:act-up:

JM

I didn't get rid of my previous iron set when I got new ones this past fall so I have almost two full sets (only one driver, but three shafts!).

1 for me

as of right now I would say 2 full sets and them enough extras. I only have two sets of irons otherwise it would be more "full" sets.

Just one, no need for more imo

I have 2 full sets, soon to get rid of one plus miscellaneous clubs like drivers, wedges and putters. Some of my clubs get punished for not doing what they are told and get sent to my locker in the garage.

I have one full set of clubs. I do have an extra driver and fairway that were custom fit for me in 2013, I paid an insane amount of money for them, and they are now basically worthless.

I have currently 2 drivers, 3 fw (1 3w, 2 4w), one set of irons, one set of wedges and multiple putters. So not quite 2 full sets but more than 28 clubs

I have a complete set of Bridgestone J40 and J15's. So, 2 sets for me.

I have two sets of irons, my current JPX-800 PRO's and my Hogan Apex Edge (2001) set that I still enjoy playing very much. Only one driver FW and hybos.

I have currently 2 drivers, 3 fw (1 3w, 2 4w), one set of irons, one set of wedges and multiple putters. So not quite 2 full sets but more than 28 clubs

Who are you and what have you done with Kang?!

JM

A couple of full sets and some odds and ends.

Two full sets and a ton of singles. Demo irons and various fairway/hybrids. Every once in a while I put them in an old bag on the curb. Everything is gone in a half hour

2 full sets for me plus some odds & ends.

Back