What is the most important piece of equipment in your bag?

Probably Driver for me. If I miss hit the driver, it generally puts me in a bad place on the hole mentally.

Putter for me. I can seem to make a lot of different clubs "work" if I had to, but the putter for me is muy importante.

Driver and my odyssey chipper. That chipper plays well for me from the greens fringe as well as up to 30 yard chips.

Putter....when you are on and drain those long putts, the scores go down

Right now, driver. Closely followed by wedges/putter depending on how my accuracy is that day.

Phone for GPS for yardages.

In the summer down here in the Devils armpit it is my climacool towel...... Most of the time it is the putter

Putter for me and then driver. Having a bad day with either one of these can throw me in a spiral.

It's a toss up between the bottle of scotch and my pitching wedge. Both are used a lot during my round and are very dependent on one another.

My putter by far. I have to be in love with it so I change them around a lot to refocus my stroke. It's always pretty much the same putter, just different dress.

For me its driver. Mainly because if I cant get on the fairway, I get super down on myself and everything else suffers. If I'm getting off the tee well, the rest of my game flourishes.

I would have to go with my putter. It is the club that I couldn't play without.

Easily the putter, the one club I would not be able to play with any measure of success without. I can avoid the driver, woods, long irons or wedges if one of them is giving me fits, can't really avoid the putter and have near the same success.

Driver. If I'm playing well its because I'm in the fairway

After testing all 3 of my wedge sets yesterday, I'll switch and say putter for me. I think I can play just about anything in most spots, but putter will be the most important.

After testing all 3 of my wedge sets yesterday, I'll switch and say putter for me. I think I can play just about anything in most spots, but putter will be the most important.

As of right now it's my putter. But after I spend some time with my new Callaway wedges (PM grind, MD3, XR approach), I really hope it's my wedges lol!

Right now my 60* md2. That club saves me so many strokes

627a098d9a020bca0a685120991a1489.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Driver...I'm the most mental with my driver and having one I am confident with is huge for me.

I think this I mine as well. For the same reason

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back