He's a tool.

Pretty sure Mumford and Sons don't use it.

After listening to their last album, maybe they should consider it.

He's such a disgusting excuse for a human being...Can't stand him!

:bad:

Last edited:
Kim Kardashian's hubby? Married into a sideshow family. Right where he belongs

He's using Twitter to ask the CEO of Facebook for money.

I hope things work out for him.

Hey, maybe I should ask Zuckerberg for a billion as well?

I did like the fact that West criticized Z for building schools in Africa. I mean, you just can't make up this stuff.

I wonder how many people would be surprised by the list of albums and songs Kanye has produced on.

The guys an off the wall D-bag, but his influence on hip-hop can not go unnoticed by anyone who is a fan of rap.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Isnt he like Kim Kardashians Biotch or something? Total DB. Maybe he should ask TS for a loan tonight since he is in such dire financial straits................

JM

When I think Kanye, all I can think is he is the worst song writer of all time. He uses the same word to make his rhythms work. It drives me nuts.

That and he interrupted TS and Beck at the grammy's. What an idiot.

I don't know any of his songs but have seen/heard things from him that just make me think he's a d-bag.

Kanye was/maybe still is a great producer. He is also a terrible rapper and worse singer. His first album or two had some decent songs that were held back by his weak skills. His more recent stuff is straight garbage.

He is also a circus clown who will do anything for attention.

Cant stand him and kind of wish he was "Nonexistent". His music is horrid and is persona is equally as bad.

I tried to listen to him on SNL last Saturday. Changed stations half way through. Auto tune mess.

Bubba sized douche.

He's a racist piece of **** and an idiot to boot.

Oh and his "music" is god awful.

Never thought I would see someone with less talent then Diddy make it even bigger.

Oh and he's married to a Kardashian hahaha

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Even if his music was good, which i don't think it is (considering South Park made him sound better), he'd still be too big of a douche to actually listen to and/or respect him.

He sucks.
His music sucks.
Etc.

If Kanye is mega talented and genius that means guys like prince, Stevie wonder, jimmy page, Paul McCartney are gods. Because Kanye samples theirs and others music and screams into a mic. If it wasn't for JayZ making a mistake I signing him and his association with the Kardashians, he would be nothing.
Wait, I thought Kanye made Paul McCartney famous????

NdFKiYz.jpg

I wonder how many people would be surprised by the list of albums and songs Kanye has produced on.

The guys an off the wall D-bag, but his influence on hip-hop can not go unnoticed by anyone who is a fan of rap.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Well, I'm not really a fan of hip-hop or rap. Not saying that I don't sometimes hear something along those lines that I don't find interesting but I am not a fan. I do know that much of the appeal, the gang related type of crap, doesn't appeal to me at all. At some point, I guess, I should expect the black culture to get over the fact that we had slavery some 150 years ago and people will ignore the fact that those slaves were sold in the first place by their own people. But, we did fight a war to end it and I have ancestors who fought, and died,on both sides. Since then immigrants have come to this country and have thrived, those that come here only hoping for a better life for their children. Many recent ones had to learn English first, look at those from Vietnam and Korea. At some point someone in the black community is going to have to stand up and say that maybe the fact that we aren't thriving has something more to do with us than them.

Sorry, hate to be political on here. But my Dad came to this country with nothing but tools and a pickup truck. He worked hard, and he was honest and built a good life for my Mom and us. I suppose the biggest reason why he was a success is that he never expected someone else to do it for him.

Kanye West is insufferable, but My Dark Twisted Fantasy is probably one of my favorite all time albums.

I've thought Kanye was a waste of oxygen ever since:

The guy should pull his bottom lip up over his face and swallow...........

He has a net worth of about $150 million, meaning his debt is about 1/3 of his net worth. He is probably still doing better than most Americans in terms of his debt load, its just that his dollars are much higher, but the debt/net worth ratio is probably the same or better.

~Rock

I could not possibly hate a musician any more than I hate this jackalope. His music sucks (although admittedly I am not a rap/hip hop fan), his attitude sucks, and he's a moron.

Looks like I'm in the minority here but I love his new album, I don't think there is a bad song on there and it brings back some memories of his older work.

They have a "go-fund-me" set up for him so he get $53 mil so he can pursue his dreams for a better world.... what a tool and D-bag!

Hate to see things happen to good people in my mind he is not good people . I hope he loses everything.

Back