What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fairway styles got me again. Nike LC3s on the way

Im literally looking through the Devereux stuff now.

If I am XL in most brands now like Peter Millar (XL is slightly big), Puma, Johnny O etc. You think XL is the right way to go with Devereux?

Struck out on finding some shoes today, just nothing that I liked at the store.

Did have some TWs marked down and on sale... I thought about it for a few minutes.

If I am XL in most brands now like Peter Millar (XL is slightly big), Puma, Johnny O etc. You think XL is the right way to go with Devereux?

Yes sir.

Struck out on finding some shoes today, just nothing that I liked at the store.

Did have some TWs marked down and on sale... I thought about it for a few minutes.

If you find your way to Tampa, check out GolfLocker.

And done. 1/4 zip, 5 polos, and a hat from the likes of Devereux, Johnny O, and Sligo for $152.

Picked up a couple items on the cheap. Brand is Fenix which I'm not familiar with, but the stuff feels great for being dirt cheap.
948e07e971505607d021f7ecb02d96c9.jpg

Time for a new pair of shoes. Gonna try a pair of these Adidas boost thingy's see if they are as comfortable as they look

Had been looking for a new pair of shoes. Wanted to try the Adidas Boost, and found a pair this morning for a pretty good price. We'll see how it works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a couple Devereux polo's in my shopping cart on Fairway Styles. With shipping its under $50. man thats tough to pass up

I have a couple Devereux polo's in my shopping cart on Fairway Styles. With shipping its under $50. man thats tough to pass up
Sure is. Their stuff looked and felt so good at the show.

The FS sale is killing me. They're really trying to get rid of the 2015 stuff. Trying to avoid another round there.

I have a couple Devereux polo's in my shopping cart on Fairway Styles. With shipping its under $50. man YOU CAN'T pass that up

FIFY friend.

16b831eb4b419f0cc8593fb8b0d8338b.jpg

This is just over $110 on FS right now. Ugh.

If I wore XXL, is be killing this sale. So many polos at under $20.

This is just over $110 on FS right now. Ugh.

If I wore XXL, is be killing this sale. So many polos at under $20.

Part of me wishes I still wore 2XL, but only a small part. Just for this sale.

Looking at a pair of LC4 ID's to round out my shoe rotation. Have the gray and black TW's, but this combo has me drooling.
d026f00773e75c7fa1d0615421d00b9a.jpg

I hate/love Fairway Styles, there always is stuff my size on sale (Small). Picked up this ClimaHeat vest a few weeks ago:
puffyvest-grey.jpg

I've never been an Ecco guy, but saw these today and i like them. I need to find a deal on these bc i'm not paying what these cost

789d18fc5b2db4f81717096bdd2b2b44.jpg

Last edited:
I like that vest a lot.

The Matte Grey I ordered for the boys team this year will be waiting for me when I get back to work Friday. They took care if embroidery and all.

Freaking pumped.

I hate/love Fairway Styles, there always is stuff my size on sale (Small). Picked up this ClimaHeat vest a few weeks ago:
puffyvest-grey.jpg

I bought the red version earlier this year and it's awesome. Wish i could find the jacket for a price I was willing to pay as well. It's a great design.

Also, I am pondering the crayon looking shoe material from Nike.

If they bring that to their standard length shoe lineup I'll be hard pressed not to get a pair.

The Matte Grey I ordered for the boys team this year will be waiting for me when I get back to work Friday. They took care if embroidery and all.

Freaking pumped.

Pics will obviously be in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back