2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

I'd be very careful there. You could be in violation of TM laws for using company names without permission.

I'd venture to guess that THP would strongly prefer you don't use their name, logo or likeness without permission.

There is no trademark on the letters THP, but I appreciate our members looking out.

There is no trademark on the letters THP, but I appreciate our members looking out.
Yeah, whether there was or not I would of asked if I could do this before I could... as well as make sure the people who worked so hard to put this together got themselves a sleeve... even with no trademark I would not do this if you guys didn't want me to

Paid up, the count down is on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will be good to see you again, buddy. We might need to tee it up for a few practice rounds before then.

Will be good to see you again, buddy. We might need to tee it up for a few practice rounds before then.

This sounds like a good idea. I haven't played in quite a while.

This sounds like a good idea. I haven't played in quite a while.

Guess we need to get you some practice.

very jealous of everyone going to this event, it sounds incredible.

quick question for the organizers, what can we expect to see in the way of feedback from the event? You mention the "gold standard of testing" and "ranking" so can we assume there will be some articles summarizing the outcomes of the weekend along with quantifiable results? as someone looking to buy a new driver this season I may (try to) hold out until after this weekend if there will be some useful info to help the buying process.

Apologies if if this has already been covered, there's a lot of pages in this thread!

Is it April yet?

My payment is in. Really looking forward to this event.

Only shame of it is that I'm probably going to miss extra rounds. But, we'll see if I can get down a little early.

WOOOOOOOO, Birthday is March 29th, and dad just said he would pay for part of my club clash as a birthday present, mom said she would pay for some more, Hell ya to my parents!!!!

OK, guys we are on deck. Having just participated in the Kick Off Classic it has made me want April 15 to be here even sooner (never thought I would be looking forward to tax day). The Kick Off Classic was an incredible start to the THP outings year, but I know that Club Clash is going to equal if not surpass it. Which will mean it is going to be EPIC, because the Kick Off Classic was amazing!!! If this is going to be your 1st THP event then you are in for an outstandingly good time!!! I am looking forward to seeing all everyone in just 53 more days!!!

Ready to get this party started. This really is going to be a blast. I am excited to see what driver is really the best match for me.

Ready to get this party started. This really is going to be a blast. I am excited to see what driver is really the best match for me.

Getting really excited about it. Hell just a year ago this thing was just a mere idea, now we are getting closer to seeing it actually play out.

I can't wait to try the XXIO!!!!

Getting really excited about it. Hell just a year ago this thing was just a mere idea, now we are getting closer to seeing it actually play out.
You better not be a shoe stealer like your buddy Pete :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

You better not be a shoe stealer like your buddy Pete :)

I'm not, that takes a special kind of man. I just can't wait to see which drivers work out for all. So many good options out there right now.

Lol at Dean and DWG posting back to back with the same avatar

I'm not, that takes a special kind of man. I just can't wait to see which drivers work out for all. So many good options out there right now.
I think many of us will be surprised at what drivers work best for us

I think many of us will be surprised at what drivers work best for us

Who is going to be the "I can't play (enter OEM name here) guy?

Not me I will play a broomstick if it works :)

Im not sure.

One thing to note however is while the course will be about "this works for me" the testing is going to be very regimented and organized because it is all about data. Its less about what works best and more about managing swings and moving to the next club.

Back