The GoPro & Action Cam Thread

My accessory inventory has expanded, now I have the jaw clamp, multi purpose pole and headgear, options to have fun in AL for sure!

My accessory inventory has expanded, now I have the jaw clamp, multi purpose pole and headgear, options to have fun in AL for sure!

I'm bring mine as well. Should a fun time.

I'm bring mine as well. Should a fun time.
I found a plug-in recording device that I had bought for my GoPro...

It gets rid of that annoying wind noise that you get on windy days, and makes the sound a lot better.

It was only used 1-2 times.

If you want it, let me know, and PM me your mailing address again, and I'll try and send it out by the weekend.

Took the gorpo with me for a buddies golf bachelor party trip last week. Put together a little video of it all for him and thought I would share with yall. We had a blast. There is a little not friendly work language at the end fyi.

Very cool video Lynch! Looked like you boys had a good time. Only thing missing from the video was the strippers. :D

Very cool video Lynch! Looked like you boys had a good time. Only thing missing from the video was the strippers. :D

Nope no evidence of that at all:banana:

GoPro announced the delay in its Drone, which has been teased for over a year. Stock now trading at barely over $9 since earnings were half of the previous year.

6 minute long video I threw together of my recent trip to the Pacific Northwest last week. Most are iphone pics but there were a few GoPro pictures that were used in the making. Have to say that the Sony Movie Maker software is really good. Finally got a computer that can handle it.

6 minute long video I threw together of my recent trip to the Pacific Northwest last week. Most are iphone pics but there were a few GoPro pictures that were used in the making. Have to say that the Sony Movie Maker software is really good. Finally got a computer that can handle it.

Well done buddy!

Bandon Dunes Preserve course......4 guys, 4 transfusions, 13 holes and good times.

Well done nate.
Minus seeing buck with a bucket hat

I need to figure out a good way to incorporate my GoPro into the wedding videos I'm shooting for my cousin next month, obviously not going to use it during ceremony, but she and her fiancé gave me free reign at the reception and I think the GoPro could add some fun, headgear during the dance for sure!

Bandon Dunes Preserve course......4 guys, 4 transfusions, 13 holes and good times.

Nice video. Some cool editing

Really want a gimbal for my GoPro, but everything seems to be $350 or more Canadian. Any cheaper alternatives out there?

I found a new use for my go pro this weekend at a wedding, I had the pole and head strap ready to use to get some fun shots during the reception/dance, after I put the headband on my 5 year old son, anytime I wanted to know where he was I just pulled out my iphone or my apple watch and checked the preview in the go pro app and new where he was in the room, pretty good child tracker!

I found a new use for my go pro this weekend at a wedding, I had the pole and head strap ready to use to get some fun shots during the reception/dance, after I put the headband on my 5 year old son, anytime I wanted to know where he was I just pulled out my iphone or my apple watch and checked the preview in the go pro app and new where he was in the room, pretty good child tracker!

:laughing:

GoPro announced the Drone (Karma) release for end of October and a cloud sharing/storage platform today as well as the Hero 5

GoPro announced the Drone (Karma) release for end of October and a cloud sharing/storage platform today as well as the Hero 5

Seems like a pretty cool package. For $800 comes with a drone, a handheld gimble and a compact carrier. Still have to buy a GoPro but it looks like a pretty tidy setup. Definitely more focused on beginner drone pilots etc.

I jumped back in and got a Hero 9 today. Every time I walk away I end up jumping back in.

It won’t replace much as I love my other gear, but as a supplement it made sense

Back