What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seamus "Bad Mother F*****" ball marker shipped today.

Also, a driver.

Also also, a couple more iomic putter grips.

Seamus "Bad Mother F*****" ball marker shipped today.

Also, a driver.

Also also, a couple more iomic putter grips.

I need that ball marker.

Thanks to Ashman I just picked up aMXM #7 on CPO for a steal.

Glad I could be of help!!!

I noticed you had just posted you were still looking, and literally was on the cpo site at the time and saw it. Had to get you the link. I almost posted it in a reply on the thread but figured I should PM you!!

It was at a killer price!

Glad I could be of help!!!

I noticed you had just posted you were still looking, and literally was on the cpo site at the time and saw it. Had to get you the link. I almost posted it in a reply on the thread but figured I should PM you!!

It was at a killer price!

Much appreciated. I was just laying my phone down when I received the PM. Thanks again.

Much appreciated. I was just laying my phone down when I received the PM. Thanks again.

It was meant to be. Just sheer luck of timing on both our parts!! To me this is all part of Being a member here at THP, looking out for each other!

In the past 24 hours, I've purchased all kinds of stuff I don't need! GolfDotz, Nike FI Impact shoes, Ball Marker, Bushnell Tour X rangefinder and 10 gloves.

Yeah buddy!

5ab5abd20de42ac5032d6c77a2ae7db0.jpg

Khakis, blues and whites? Really????

In the past 24 hours, I've purchased all kinds of stuff I don't need! GolfDotz, Nike FI Impact shoes, Ball Marker, Bushnell Tour X rangefinder and 10 gloves.

Pffftttt, you definitely need all of that. Nice purchases!

What I Didn't Buy Today

What I Didn't Buy Today

What I didn't buy today was some Lamkin Sink grips. Lamkin wanted $84.04 USD to ship a single grip to Canada. :angry:

Canadians Beware !!!

It's been an expensive few days......Sun Mountain Sync stand bag, Callaway Mack Daddy 3 56 degree s grind and a 60 degree PM grind on top of yesterday's hybrid.

Slightly addicted

Pair of Ecco Biom Hybrid 2's. I've been looking at different spikeless shoes and found, Adidas are to narrow, Footjoy and Nike nothing really grabbed me, Puma Ignite spikeless are not on sale here yet. So I went back to those comfortable golf slippers Ecco.

Picked up the Ping G 4 hybrid. Really enjoyed it on the range, deadly accurate and easy to use with a nice high ball flight. Didn't need it and not even sure it will get played this week though - conspicuous consumption

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes!! Found a pretty good deal on a Bushnell Tour X rangefinder on the Bay! Not as good as grins but it is the best I could find and it's coming from Indy so I should have it by tomorrow or Saturday at the latest.

Last edited:
Yes!! Found a pretty good deal on a Bushnell Tour X rangefinder on the Bay! Not as good as grins but it is the best I could find and it's coming from Indy so I should have it by tomorrow or Saturday at the latest.
Nice dude. I was looking at some last night on the bay but didnt see one i wanted to snag just yet. Ill stay patient haha

I became an Albatross Club Member...

Nice dude. I was looking at some last night on the bay but didnt see one i wanted to snag just yet. Ill stay patient haha
It was the cheapest I've seen in a month, on eBay or Amazon, by about $20 and free shipping. I got tired of waiting. Haha

Grafalloy ProLaunch Blue 65 gram shaft for the F6. I think the blue shaft, with the blue club head is going to be a sweet looking combination that should play very very well. Now to grab a blue grip, thinking MCC Plus4 in grey/blue.

2015 Callaway Major Hat

f11c2d781ee28c45058787e086dfaf16.jpg

8af346f5f00631e33474e1742506c77c.jpg

456bd7fcfd0d24fc2fa21901fd3c0ab1.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Ordered a bunch of Lamkin Sink putter grips off of fleeBay today.

Black PM Grind 60˚ came in today. Also have a Bertha Mini 1.5 on the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back