What is your most fun shot?

I like 130-170 yard approach shots. 5, 6, and 7 irons are my best clubs, and the longest ones I have a realistic chance of getting on the green with. It's fun to watch one fly high and straight, then land on the dance floor. Unfortunately I can almost never make that happen on par 3s.

Anytime I need to hit a bubba cut with a three wood! I can hit a low stinging slice to a high soft fade. When most people punch out, I setup way open and swing as hard as I can (assuming my lie is fair). Hit some pretty amazing shots doing this.

Hard draw out of the trees onto the fairway with a 7/8. Love seeing it come out clean and go about 150 or so up the hole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pop and stop chip around the green. Generally the rest of your group is there. At least one guy or gal will yell something like "Stop ball!" thinking it going to careen off the green, but then it grabs and stops next to the hole. Priceless!

Green side bunker shots. If my wife is in our group she can be on the green and me in a deep bunker and she'll say, "I'll trade my next shot for yours." She's seen it before.

A big bender around a tree or other obstacle onto the fairway or onto the green. I've not been particularly good at these, but I'm starting to get the hang of it and it sure is fun trying. That shot Bubba hit at the Masters will be talked about for years.

I really like hitting 4 wood with the ball above my feet into a par 5. I think it's fun to aim way right and hit a big swooping hook that finishes on target.

Chutt.

A stinger 3 iron off the tee is mine.

The drive. With the new Cobra King F6 driver I'm hitting it in the fairway most of the time and slightly more distance than the previous driver. I know you only hit the driver 14 times in 18 holes, and a good putting round is 30 putts so obviously putting is more important, but hitting a drive in the middle of the fairway with distance especially off the 1st tee sure sets up the rest of the round.

My favorite shot is definitely 2 iron off the tee. It is the prettiest shot in golf IMO!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

My favorite shot is definitely 2 iron off the tee. It is the prettiest shot in golf IMO!

Are you sure you don't mean punch 6 irons out of the trees to 6'? :alien:

I'm gonna say a sand wedge from about 117 is just as pretty

Are you sure you don't mean punch 6 irons out of the trees to 6'? :alien:
Hey I've had enough out of you Mr. Baker :alien: amazing shot haha

I gotta say fairway wood off the tee. I don't think about it, I just hit.

The ones that are just so good they're stupid. It can be a fairway wood you catch flush off the fairway, it can be an iron that never leaves the flag, or even a chip or pitch shot with no room to work with that you read to perfection and turn a tricky third into a tap in four.

Hitting punch shots through trees though is slowly climbing up as one of my favorite shots. They're just so dumb when they turn out the way you wanted and then some.

Flops. Flops. Flops. Especially when you can't see the hole and you get it close.

Back