The Name Change Thread

KellyBo once told me I could never get away with a name change. I'm on one forum that's all Air Force people and there's folks that have had five or ten names. You have to have a spreadsheet to keep up with it.
I have had 2 name changes on THP...

I want to name change to Mad Scrilla

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Put me in this camp. Maybe run with it for a week like Fritters did and see if it sticks?

When the boss vetoes it, it had no chance of survival.

#RIPFritters

I have had zero, but I have often pondered one.
Mine took place a week after I signed up. Then a few months later from war.eagle to War Eagle.

I am the artist formerly known as Shanep :p

I've always thought about changing mine to RammerJammer

Beefcake?....ehhh

When I see beefcake, all I think about is Brutus

beefcake.jpg

KellyBo once told me I could never get away with a name change. I'm on one forum that's all Air Force people and there's folks that have had five or ten names. You have to have a spreadsheet to keep up with it.
Haha, I usually have four or five names for all my buddies... And I'm just Canadan. I've wanted to change my name for a while but have got nothing.

BeefCake? C'mon! people will still call you scrap, sorry!

Ha, I have thought of changing mine to DaddyDawg but I don't want to confuse folks.
:alien:

I've only had one name change.

Is Ricky Bobby taken??

Wow I just saw this thread. Definitely should have posted my name change in here.

I guess I'll throw it in here now. Went from Tbaker34 to TLeishman34 because on the tee box of our last nine on the first day at the Grandaddy Harry looks at me and says you look just like a bigger more country version of Mark Leishman. Hashtag, TexasHacker and the member we were playing with all agreed and it just stuck. It is what I was referred to for the rest of the trip and thus the name was changed

I guess I'll throw it in here now. Went from Tbaker34 to TLeishman34 because on the tee box of our last nine on the first day at the Grandaddy Harry looks at me and says you look just like a bigger more country version of Mark Leishman. Hashtag, TexasHacker and the member we were playing with all agreed and it just stuck. It is what I was referred to for the rest of the trip and thus the name was changed
If I changed my forum name every time I got a new nickname at a THP event, geeze, I would have 20 forum names now.

If I changed my forum name every time I got a new nickname at a THP event, geeze, I would have 20 forum names now.

half the time I don't even know what to call you, so I just say "hey you"

Haha. The magnitude of the event and then the fact that the club champion at the Hideaway called me Leishman the next day just sealed the deal

If I changed my name every time I got a new nickname I would have 1 forum names now.

.....at least that didn't result in my name being ******* hahaha

Back