2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

always hate when real life gets in the way of golf life haha no pressure dude hope you can make it
It's just a matter of playing the waiting game. If it goes the way I think it will/hope it will, that will help the decision.

Still on list 2 for now, but hoping I can make this work. Won't know for a few more weeks, but would be great to meet some of the Ohio guys and get to back up some of my trash talk, even when its just for fun.

One step closer to owning the course for the day!

Still on list 2 for now, but hoping I can make this work. Won't know for a few more weeks, but would be great to meet some of the Ohio guys and get to back up some of my trash talk, even when its just for fun.

Get on list one Lions!!! Do it!

One step closer to owning the course for the day!

The minute THP steps on a course, no matter the head count, they own it for the day.

I'm just hoping to not stink in front of everyone.

Bring some left handed gear and I'll make you comfortable on the tee box real quick.
Stop, you're making me blush. (Bats eyelids.)

Interested in attending but not sure what my schedule will be at that time. I am new to this so if that means I am on the second list, that is where I should be. I think my son has signed up so I will talk with him about it. Just put me in as possible.

Interested in attending but not sure what my schedule will be at that time. I am new to this so if that means I am on the second list, that is where I should be. I think my son has signed up so I will talk with him about it. Just put me in as possible.

New or not you are welcome to join! I'll add you to the list of those delaying the inevitable and hopefully Matt can talk you into it

I'm just hoping to not stink in front of everyone.
The first time I ever played with someone from thp I shanked my drive straight right almost landing on the second green at big met from the 1st tee, pretty sure I made like 8 or 9 on the hole

The first time I ever played with someone from thp I shanked my drive straight right almost landing on the second green at big met from the 1st tee, pretty sure I made like 8 or 9 on the hole
I was the one that witnessed it but he definalty turned it around after that. It doesn't matter either way. We all just like to play golf and have fun.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

I was the one that witnessed it but he definalty turned it around after that. It doesn't matter either way. We all just like to play golf and have fun.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
The dead shank I have in my bag, the whole "turned it around after that.", part is the one that has me concerned.
No worries, I'm going to have a good time no matter what I shoot.

The dead shank I have in my bag, the whole "turned it around after that.", part is the one that has me concerned.
No worries, I'm going to have a good time no matter what I shoot.

I plan on having a good time no matter what you shoot either! :alien:
Fear not, I too carry a shank in my bag and a wicked slice I use to exercise my lungs. "FORE!!!"

Is it April yet? I can't wait for this trip!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

New or not you are welcome to join! I'll add you to the list of those delaying the inevitable and hopefully Matt can talk you into it

I'll get him to come. Gives me a reason not to drive there!

It's March now which means this get together is now next month! Excited!

So for those looking to book a room at the hotel, to book online and get the discounted rate, use the code: HP2016

Go to www.countryinns.com/elyriaoh

Enter dates of requested block April 29, 2016 and before you hit Search, clock on More Search Options and enter the group code, then hit Search. You will see the options for the group and the rates.

Let me know if there are any issues using this code and i will contact the Sales Manager asap.

Also just a reminder that hotel rooms need to be reserved by April 1st to receive the discounted rate. All available rooms after the 1st will be released back to the public

I'm still trying to jump in on this. It's just hard to plan being at the end of a month. I will know here before too long. Well before April 1st.

Hotel booked.

Nice! Glad the code worked for online reservations

Yes it did. Thanks for calling and getting the info and all the hard work to get this event setup. Who needs mr441 anways!

Back