NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
After failing to make any moves and get ANYTHING for Hamhuis Canucks fans are ready to riot methinks. Lock the doors!

I do t think he wanted to leave. Chances are he was just going to resign with the 'nucks this summer a way. No team would want to give up anything of value unless they needed him to win and thought there was a chance he could be resigned. I think the Hawks were one of those teams willing to take him as a rental knowing they wouldn't resign him, but they traded away quite a bit to get what they got.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty funny.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

hahaha amazing.. I can't imagine why anyone would want to play in Toronto.

Going to the Oilers@Sabres game tonight. Hope McDavid and Eichel put on a show.

Going to the Oilers@Sabres game tonight. Hope McDavid and Eichel put on a show.

That will be good. Hope Eichel tears it up.

not a chance, but I'll bet McDavid has 3 points :p

Eichel is due, no points on the West Coast trip. Sabres got worse over the trade deadline. Would not be surprised if McDavid got 3 points although he's been slumping a little lately too (Last 8 games just 5 points, 1G & 4A).

I do t think he wanted to leave. Chances are he was just going to resign with the 'nucks this summer a way. No team would want to give up anything of value unless they needed him to win and thought there was a chance he could be resigned. I think the Hawks were one of those teams willing to take him as a rental knowing they wouldn't resign him, but they traded away quite a bit to get what they got.

The latest story on TSN (Dreger) was that they had the same deal in place that Dallas gave for Russell but Canucks ownership (Aquilini) got involved and called it off.
To have a deal in place for 2 2nd Round picks and a prospect for a guy that wants to come back in the summer - and NOT pull if off is an absolute travesty.

Eichel is due, no points on the West Coast trip. Sabres got worse over the trade deadline. Would not be surprised if McDavid got 3 points although he's been slumping a little lately too (Last 8 games just 5 points, 1G & 4A).

That's it. Their are both complete busts. Smh.

The latest story on TSN (Dreger) was that they had the same deal in place that Dallas gave for Russell but Canucks ownership (Aquilini) got involved and called it off.
To have a deal in place for 2 2nd Round picks and a prospect for a guy that wants to come back in the summer - and NOT pull if off is an absolute travesty.

Didn't know all of that. That is kind of bad for a franchise that is really looking to get back to winning.

Pretty funny.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Ugh. It's true, that's the sad part.

I told you dude. He can play just couldn't crack the line up in DC.

Be interested to see if he stays up for the remainder of the year.

hahaha amazing.. I can't imagine why anyone would want to play in Toronto.

Hi, Dan. Bye, Dan.

Though, I agree.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

World Cup of Hockey rosters announced tomorrow.

World Cup of Hockey rosters announced tomorrow.

Canada wins....unless Spanish flu makes a comeback

Welcome to the McDavid show! :D

Caps Pens about to drop the puck

I can not stand the Penguins and their fans

Caps to the PP

Caps need to figure out how to start games and not wait till the other team scores to start playing. That is a dangerous formula

Caps need to figure out how to start games and not wait till the other team scores to start playing. That is a dangerous formula

You sound like a Sharks fan.

Iggy puts the good guy in the lead. What's the score on the Stanley cup winning penguins game with that amazing Crosby guy.

Iggy puts the good guy in the lead. What's the score on the Stanley cup winning penguins game with that amazing Crosby guy.
Stupid Malkin... Caps down 1 after 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back