The Cup Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
These courses bring back great memories of the venues, friendly competition, and hilarious villa shenanigans. Add 441 versus #, and it should make for another memorable THP/Callaway event.

Oh, yeah... #Team441

Gaston, let's help Chad win this thing. What do you think?

Hmmm... How to "not like" a post?... :D

That's going to be challenging.
#team441

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

That sounds like a plan to me bro! I would truly be ecstatic to have u fly over to the east coast to play with Hashtag again lol.

Sorry guys, after the round we had against each other during #TheKing, it's so hard not to want to play for him and with him again. :) #love441 #hashtag4lifethough lmao.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds like a plan to me bro! I would truly be ecstatic to have u fly over to the east coast to play with Hashtag again lol.

Sorry guys, after the round we had against each other during #TheKing, it's so hard not to want to play for him and with him again. :) #love441 #hashtag4lifethough lmao.

Boy did we give Chad and Scotty a run for there money in that first round. I thought Chad was going to kill me after getting two net eagles in the first five holes

Boy did we give Chad and Scotty a run for there money in that first round. I thought Chad was going to kill me after getting two net eagles in the first five holes

Yeah I remember his eyes like wth lol. U kept us in it at the start for sure!

So this cup thing.... When's the selection process going down? Cause my eyes are still glued to it :)

Let's get #441 that HOF tag....

So this cup thing.... When's the selection process going down? Cause my eyes are still glued to it :)

Let's help # beat 441 for that HOF tag....
Slight FIFY.

and yes, I still want in

I'm all ears on this one too. definitely hoping to help 441 get another HOF tag!

I want in just so I can get myself a HOF tag!

#teamchadftw

How can you go against #441 I can't! #AllIn

Let's get #441 that HOF tag....
Im thinking things will pick up after the visit to cali next week

Im thinking things will pick up after the visit to cali next week

I hope # doesn't get scuured and give up.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

This should be another great event. Really looking forward to the details!

I'm all ears on this one too. definitely hoping to help 441 get another HOF tag!
Yeah, it seems he's figured this HOF thing out.

Im also eager to see who else from callaway will bw joining us

This is going to be such a great event either as a participant or as a spectator.

I would love to get back to these course and win with my captain again. And now I can do it on a golfboard!

This one is still on the radar, can't wait for more details, hoping they are coming soon with JB visiting HQ this week.

#ImstillwithChad

This one is still on the radar, can't wait for more details, hoping they are coming soon with JB visiting HQ this week.

#ImstillwithChad

Same here. Likely the only event besides UST than I can make happen for the remainder of the year. And my love of these courses keeps drawing me back in.

#ImstillwithChad

Details are coming REAL soon on this one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back