THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

And 16 was all i needed for you :)

I know, right? You're awesome....
I now know your kryptonite though. Anything longer than 111 over water and you have to lay up to 111. :D

Flame on.
I'll check out for awhile.

Have a good time with the cannon!

Man that escalated quickly. Nevermind...

Flame on.
I'll check out for awhile.

Have a good time with the cannon!
Now don't go getting all sensitive......kidde makes a good extinguisher if you need one in a pinch, as long as it isn't one of the recall batches :)

Bad idea need to be here to win mvp!

Considering 5/8ths of the team doesn't post much (or at all), I'd say this time off for him to cool down isn't going to hurt his chances.

Considering 5/8ths of the team doesn't post much (or at all), I'd say this time off for him to cool down isn't going to hurt him.

Never should have gotten to that point in the first place. Doesn't do anyone any good looking too far into things

Never should have gotten to that point in the first place. Doesn't do anyone any good looking too far into things
Says the guy wanting to talk about match ups and what not.

It was a question regarding a statement, much like earlier about the usage of a rangefinder at a THP event (which wasn't answered gracefully imo). The passion behind the event fuels this stuff on the outside.

Says the guy wanting to talk about match ups and what not.

It was a question regarding a statement, much like earlier about the usage of a rangefinder at a THP eveng (which wasn't answered gracefully imo). The passion behind the event fuels this stuff on the outside.

Your right. Let's go back to turning this thread into a local weather banter thread. Good idea

Confident things are going to work themselves out when it comes to strokes. Much different when it comes down to 9 hole matches with partners then straight up match play. Captains pairings also come into play, I have faith in 441 to put the best combos out there for our team. I'll continue to work on my game focusing on short game stuff, knowing by June I've put in the work and ready to let the chips fall where they may.

As far as match ups, I don't have a single Michigan person in my sights (yet), just ready to do work for Ohio. And I'll play with any Ohio guy Mike puts me with. Haven't met many of them yet (that will change soon), but from everything I've seen they're all solid guys and I'll have a blast taking down Michigan with any of them :)

Considering 5/8ths of the team doesn't post much (or at all), I'd say this time off for him to cool down isn't going to hurt his chances.
Lol hes a grown up doesnt need anyone trying to stick up for him.
My guys are here they aint going anywhere. And a guge lol at the 5/8ths number...

Anyhow hopefully this thread gets back on track soon i mean its been a whole 30 something hours since we have had teams.

hahahahaha oh man, team callout early! Fluffy, you're my kind of participant.

Just getting caught up. Yup, Definitely quite a few guys have gone quiet. Hope they pick it up some knowing a few guys desperately wanted to be there.

CJ dont sweat the strokes buddy, it will all take care of itself on the course when you execute your shots and play your game.

Lol hes a grown up doesnt need anyone trying to stick up for him.
My guys are here they aint going anywhere. And a guge lol at the 5/8ths number...

Anyhow hopefully this thread gets back on track soon i mean its been a whole 30 something hours since we have had teams.

Yup he's a grown up and passionate about things like this. Shame on that guy.
hahahahaha oh man, team callout early! Fluffy, you're my kind of participant.
Just call em as I see em. It's a win/win. On 1 hand, we get more active michigan members to help the two sidedness and gets us more involved.
On the other, it boosts my chances of MVP.

I'd rather have the first.

Whoooaaa i didn't know math was involved!?

Same setup as the kickoff classic very fair and exciting,

wouldn't be OH/MI w/out the #butthurt

Wow, I'm all confused with how the scoring works. But I'm thinking if I was playing, I'm getting my ball in the hole in as few strokes as possible and hope my opponent takes 1-2 more.

Whoooaaa i didn't know math was involved!?

Same setup as the kickoff classic very fair and exciting,

wouldn't be OH/MI w/out the #butthurt
Agreed lots of really tight matches there

Just getting caught up. Yup, Definitely quite a few guys have gone quiet. Hope they pick it up some knowing a few guys desperately wanted to be there.

CJ dont sweat the strokes buddy, it will all take care of itself on the course when you execute your shots and play your game.
You're telling me man. I know how bad you wanted to be there, should be there.

Would be a shame for anyone to take this for granted in any way.

This thread always gets feisty at night. I like it. No gimmies come June, bottom of the cup and a stare down.:alien:

Okay so here is my question and I think it serves well. I think for the community, these THP Regional Rivalries, and our sponsors.

Now that the teams are set how do you proceed to represent these events knowing that a MVP spot is on the line. TrueTemper is opening their doors for a lucky person from each of the three regional rivalries. You know the requirements to be named MVP...so what do you focus on???

This thread always gets feisty at night. I like it. No gimmies come June, bottom of the cup and a stare down.:alien:

Oh there will be gimmes.

Back