If you could have one part of any PGA pro's game...

tiger's putting at his prime, or jordan's putting last year (this year is still tbd).

Ernie Els' swing.

Definitely Phil's wedge game!!! :clapp:

Dustin Johnson's driving!

Spieth's putting! No question!

Tiger's mental game from 2000-2008

there short game. From about 60 yards and in these guys just dont miss. They can get up and down from almost anywhere

Jack's or Tiger's putting. Honestly any top 100 PGA Tour Pro's putting. If I could just putt like a good high school player I could shave 3 strokes off my index.

Give me Phils wedge game.

Mo Norman's ball striking

This is a tough question...

Seve's short game. Man I remember him growing up and that comes to mind.

Tigers ball striking(in his prime) or phils creativity!!

It's interesting how few people mentioned putting so far. That seems like a no brainer answer. Just goes to show how everyone's game is different. Pretty cool actually

Rory's driving. It's long and straight. I could do a lot with having the ball 50-200 yards (didn't he have a 450 yard drive In a tournament once) where I'm normally at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would think most amateurs would take Rory/DJ/Bubba's driving. Such an advantage. The rest can be practiced and honed...but hitting a driver 350 is something I could never do.

G-Mac's putting. Almost 92% from inside 10 feet, which is my silver bullet.

Jordan Spieth's putting. Gaining that many strokes per round would be huge!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll switch it up and say Bubba's ability to work the ball. PGA level putting would probably have the greatest impact on my score.

I'll switch it up and say Bubba's ability to work the ball. PGA level putting would probably have the greatest impact on my score.
I'd have to agree with you on Bubba. Reminds me of Chi Chi or Trevino how they would always make the ball move. I would love to be able to move the ball like that.

Mo Norman's ball striking
I watched him balls at a range in Canada, he was a machine. Every ball landed within a small circle. And he was a very nice guy who loved his rye

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Any of their money and girlfriends?

Seriously, any of their driving.

Dustin Johnson's drive. Shortening the course that much would be awesome.

Back