2016 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

Signed up as well. Looking forward to the fun

I'm in. Love some THP fantasy golf.

Just signed up. I always enjoy the THP fantasy golf.

Looks like the shorter season and changing salaries will make it a whole new ball game. Should be fun.

In....just what I needed, another fantasy team to keep track of....

Ready for another season of fun.

ready for another try at it

Is there is "help" tab ... this is my first time in a league such as this ... I assume I build my team week before the event, based on the players playing?

Sorry I am a noob ...

Is there is "help" tab ... this is my first time in a league such as this ... I assume I build my team week before the event, based on the players playing?

Sorry I am a noob ...

Next week, when you view My Team and select the Valspar Championship, it should show the full field to pick from where it says "The field is not set for this tournament" right now.

Fantasy golf here I come

Figured I would give this a go; just signed up.

I believe I'm signed up now. Ready for another year of bad picks OR picking the players one week to early.

Was down at Innisbrook yesterday and saw them getting ready for the Valspar, which is the kick off here. Going to be a great Fantasy Golf season.

In for the fun.

Hope I start better on the THP fantasy than I did this week in my other fantasy golf. Only half of my team made the cut!

I am in!

Going to be a fun season.

awesome - I'm in! Not sure how I'll fair but should be fun

Signed up!!!

This sounds like a lot of fun I am in as well!

One more week before this kicks off.

Finally signed up for this. Had a mini freak-out thinking it started tomorrow.

Never played Fantasy anything so it should be fun!!

Whew thought i missed setting lineup already

just signed up! and I am in first place! I better take it all in while I am there

Back