New England Members

wth is happening to sunday's forecast!!!!

I like this one better...
6374f8abb75e69a8e863069ab9a0e2e7.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I like this one better...
6374f8abb75e69a8e863069ab9a0e2e7.jpg

Sunday is supposed to be 40 with no wind. I think its going to be good weather?

Sunday is supposed to be 40 with no wind. I think its going to be good weather?
I'll take 40* with little or no wind all day long. Dying to play.

Didn't know this turned into the weather thread.

It's still 4 days out so we'll see what happens

Back to golf. Got a couple of emails in regards to course openings. Juniper Hill opens on the 18th and Brookmeadow opens the 9th

I think Maplegate in Bellingham might be open. I saw a pin in on 17 as I drove by yesterday. I'll check them out next week and see if I can get on the range there. Will advise.

It's not the greatest course out there, but I like the layout and I can get a quick 9 in there - Maynard is opening on the 5th. I'll probably try to get out for 9 there Sunday.

Mt Hood opens on the 9th (according to the lady that answered the phone)
Fresh Pond opens on the 9th (with claims of a new layout per their Facebook post)
Billerica Country Club is Open
Trull Brook Golf is opening "soon"

It's not the greatest course out there, but I like the layout and I can get a quick 9 in there - Maynard is opening on the 5th. I'll probably try to get out for 9 there Sunday.

I drive right past there on my way home. If you ever want to get an afternoon round in let me know. I can be there around 3:30.

I drive right past there on my way home. If you ever want to get an afternoon round in let me know. I can be there around 3:30.

Definitely. It's usually not packed, so you can get around quick. But the holes have some elevation changes and some interesting layouts. Depending on the year conditions can be good to (last year was not one of those years).

Hey everyone,

Randomly found this thread while looking for open courses in MA. Decided to join. Seems like a good group of people in here!

To the poster above, Maplegate is open. I got an email from them last weekend. I'm pumped that Red Tail is opening on Wednesday. One of my favorite courses in MA. For $49 it's a no brainer. Hopefully I can convince my buddy to come out and play next week.

Welcome yo!!!!

Hey everyone,

Randomly found this thread while looking for open courses in MA. Decided to join. Seems like a good group of people in here!

To the poster above, Maplegate is open. I got an email from them last weekend. I'm pumped that Red Tail is opening on Wednesday. One of my favorite courses in MA. For $49 it's a no brainer. Hopefully I can convince my buddy to come out and play next week.

Welcome!

Welcome! Think you'll like it here. Lots of great discussion.

Welcome! Think you'll like it here. Lots of great discussion.
Just don't talk about the weather.

Thanks everyone! Way to make a guy feel welcomed! :banana:

Welcome to THP!

We have an open spot on Sunday at South Shore in Hingham if you're interested. 9:27

Welcome to THP!

We have an open spot on Sunday at South Shore in Hingham if you're interested. 9:27

Thanks for the offer. That's a bit of a hike for me. I'll be keeping my eyes open if you guys play any courses that are closer to me.

Thanks for the offer. That's a bit of a hike for me. I'll be keeping my eyes open if you guys play any courses that are closer to me.

Where do you usually play?

Where do you usually play?

Don't really have a "home" course. I live in the Metrowest area. Usually don't travel further than 30-40 min to play. Majority of my rounds are at New England CC and Maplegate in Bellingham. Franklin CC (my Uncle is a member). Green Hill in Worcester. Red Tail, Shaker, Cyprian, Butter Brook, Highfields, Shining Rock and Butternut just to name a few.

Don't really have a "home" course. I live in the Metrowest area. Usually don't travel further than 30-40 min to play. Majority of my rounds are at New England CC and Maplegate in Bellingham. Franklin CC (my Uncle is a member). Green Hill in Worcester. Red Tail, Shaker, Cyprian, Butter Brook, Highfields, Shining Rock and Butternut just to name a few.

How do you like Green Hill?

I play at butternut a lot. I think gr8dryv plays the Bellingham courses regularly.

Back