Best Fast Food Breakfast Item

The Sausage McMuffin w/ Egg is probably my favorite.

Tim Hortons Sausage egg and cheese biscuit is the best, for national chain Im going mcdonalds sausage egg n cheese mcgriddle

I like the Sausage, egg and cheese McMuffin a lot.

CFA chicken biscuit and their breakfast burritos are tops. Bojangles chicken biscuit takes 2nd in the chicken biscuit catergory. I will give McDonald's credit though, the McGriddle is surprisingly good.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

cfa chicken biscuit when the biscuit is fresh is outstanding. my wife puts grape jelly on hers. forgive her, she is from alabama.

I laughed out loud at this. Told GG, she laughed and then said "That i might be good, I might try that".

Haven't been to CFA for breakfast and have never had Bojangles so it's the AM Crunchwrap for me.

This thread is making me hungry

Sausage McMuffin with no egg for this guy.

I am absolutely an advocate for the sausage, egg and cheese bagel from McDonalds with the steak (ish), egg and cheese bagel in a close second!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Steak, egg and cheese bagel w/out onions from McDonalds

For me, it is one of two items:
McDonald's Breakfast Burrito with hot sauce
or
Tim Hortons Bacon Egg & Cheese Biscuit

My favorite is a McDonalds sausage biscuit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Breakfast Quesalupa.

Chick-Fil-A biscuits top my list. Too bad they aren't in Albany - yet.

The sausage/egg/cheese muffin at McD's is surprisingly good, but for the rare fast food fix there I go with two Egg McMuffins and put the innards inside one muffin. Calorie count is probably the same as the sausage single version, but with less fat and more protein. If I'm eating fast food for breakfast, it's because I'm hungry.
Dunkin Donuts Chicken Apple Sausage is very good and makes me feel I'm going reasonably healthy.

Biscuits and gravy at Hardee's/Carl's Jr.

At McDonald's I think it's the Sausage McMuffin with egg. Their biscuits are too dry for me.
Yep, Biscuits & Gravy @ Hardees.

Grew up on that.

Spicy chicken biscuit at cfa is great. Not sure how national good times is but they make a pretty good breakfast burrito with hatch valley green chile.

I don't seem to have the options some of you guys have. Love McDs breakfast burritos and sausage & egg mcmuffin. The sausage & egg croissant from BK is good too.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Chicken Egg and Cheese biscuit from ChickFilA

Whataburger biscuits and gravy. Second place, taquito and cheese.

I'll also mention the Smoked Sausage Egg and Cheese biscuit from Hardees isn't bad either.

Breakfast Jack or Egg McMuffin.

I love me a breakfast jack. And I do love the McD's bacon egg and cheese biscuit.

Sausage Egg McMuffin for me, but I have been introduced to the Spicy Chicken Biscuit at CFA and have become a fan.

Either the egg mcmuffin or the sausage mcmuffin w/ egg for me.

Back