EVNROLL Putters Preview

It sure looks a lot like my Ping Ketsch, and is also claiming some benefits from face groove technology.

Ping-Ketsch-Putter_960_t640.jpg

I have two Rife putters I use frequently and like them very much. I would love to give the blade or wide blade a try. Looking forward to a possible THP staff review. They might be hard to find around here. They have my interest but a putter is one of those clubs I really need to roll before I buy unless the deal is just crazy.

Very intrigued by these and love the head covers.

Yep. And every "blade" out there is Anser-like.

Can't fault companies for taking shapes that work and adding their tech. At least they aren't calling them by scary similar names like the Ketschara...thats where I take issue with others using shapes.

Yes, and I'm glad they made it Red rather than black like the Ketsch. Working in sales for a company whose products constantly get copied by companies who have never made anything original, often before our patents run out, I'm more sensitive to this than many. I wonder how many are gong to be willing to pay $299 or $325 from a small company like this when similar models from Ping, Rife, or others are available for much less $$. I paid $189 for my Ketsch putter and I certainly would be hesitant to pay $325 for a model that looks almost identical other than color and may or may not have the same quality R&D and customer service behind it.

Should have some more information on these coming up soon for everybody.

Hmmm....this could be fun. CB design in that big mallet from post 3. Heck yes.

Looking forward to reading more about these.

Should have some more information on these coming up soon for everybody.

Good. Really good tech story, even if the body styles are what we see elsewhere.

I am liking the looks of the ER2...

er2-1_1.jpg

er2-2_1.jpg

er2-3_1.jpg

Well things just got more interesting...we will be at the new facility for Evnroll tomorrow morning...stay tuned

Damn that's interesting. Looking forward to some thoughts on these putters.

Sorry to resurrect an older thread but couldn't see any update. Did anyone ever get these putters in hand and have a go? Any thoughts?

Sorry to resurrect an older thread but couldn't see any update. Did anyone ever get these putters in hand and have a go? Any thoughts?

They just came off production line last week and THP will be at their HQ next Wednesday.

I hope to see more on it. I've been wondering about it myself. I suppose I could have missed something. I hope not though.

They just came off production line last week and THP will be at their HQ next Wednesday.

This excites me. I really cannot wait to see/hear more.

Yes! I was just wondering about these the other day but couldn't remember the name. Looking forward to reading more about how they perform.

I have been rolling my ER2 for a couple of weeks now. Still fine tuning and tweaking it. It came with a Winn 1.18 grip which was beautiful and rolled it nicely. This weekend, I removed the stock grip, and put and old paddle grip on the putter. Halfway thru my experiment, I have a sneaking suspicion that the Winn is going back on.

Speed has been perfect right out of the box (33"/370g). Feel is firmer than the Guerin Tour Spec series, but still softer than most putter in the marketplace.

Fantastic putter from the man that made grooves mainstream

(not affiliated)
Patrick

Thanks for the update. I love the shape of the ER2.

As someone who misses the sweet spot quite often and is seeing a lot of putts coming up short lately, I am interested to hear about this technology.

On our way to their office right now.

54d72eb6de708d9e0533689e7088cfe6.jpg

Nice!! Grips and HC look good.

Man those look good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice looking putters. Interested in any other details that you gleaned from your meeting.

I want one. They're a little out of my price range right now, but I love the look and the tech

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Back