Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
you still have some scouting to do ;)

lets meet half way next weekend and play
I have to bowl on Sunday, but let's keep an eye on the weather for Saturday.

Pete's waiting till mid summer to show up. So he can drive it 350 yards.
It was 348 yards to be exact. Downhill par 5 at Ravenwood--my favorite hole EVER.

I have to bowl on Sunday, but let's keep an eye on the weather for Saturday.

It was 348 yards to be exact. Downhill par 5 at Ravenwood--my favorite hole EVER.

Bowling is bad for your wrist, you need to stop that

I went ahead and made the tee time at Mill Creek for 11:10 and 11:20. It's $25 with cart! I'm sure we'll be able to fill the tee times.

Thanks Paul for taking care of this.

Glad to do it. Can't have you guys drive here and make your own tee time too! ⛳⛳⛳

Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

Bowling is bad for your wrist, you need to stop that
Have you checked the bowling thread lately? I'm on FIRE! Also, I'm sitting in the parking lot now waiting to go in for some nerve sensitivity stress test for my arm…. Yay...?

Have you checked the bowling thread lately? I'm on FIRE! Also, I'm sitting in the parking lot now waiting to go in for some nerve sensitivity stress test for my arm…. Yay...?
Good luck. Hope they find out why you get on everyone's nerves. Lol j/k Hope they can help ya.

wait, there is a bowling thread? I am sorry I do not share that passion, to me it probably is the only thing that is more boring than baseball (keep in mind, both are tolerable when you get WASTED)

glad you are still trying to find answers for that wrist, having all that pain must suck

I am looking at Sunday to play, 60 degrees and 2 dry days before it.

I am out for Ravenwood Friday. My $8k plumbing adventure won't be complete by then so I have to be home.

Instead sign me up for Saturday. Batavia CC, correct?

I am out for Ravenwood Friday. My $8k plumbing adventure won't be complete by then so I have to be home.

Sounds like a not so fun adventure, Jim. We'll get a round in another time.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I believe they booked Mill Creek for Saturday, Jim

I believe they booked Mill Creek for Saturday, Jim
Jimmy is right, we are paying mill Creek Saturday, you are welcome to join us

Is it weird that we have to drive through a snowstorm to go play golf?

Is it weird that we have to drive through a snowstorm to go play golf?
So you will know how lucky you are tomorrow if the game gets the better of you.

To say I am excited for this weekend is an understatement! Bring on the fun with some good peeps.

I'm jealous you guys are getting out!! I'll probably be dragging the wifey to Stafford on Sunday.

I'm jealous you guys are getting out!! I'll probably be dragging the wifey to Stafford on Sunday.
Sunday is looking like the nicest day anyways.

Jimmy is right, we are paying mill Creek Saturday, you are welcome to join us

That's fine as along as they have the carts out. That is not a place to walk. What are the times?

That's fine as along as they have the carts out. That is not a place to walk. What are the times?
Around 1130 Paul would know better

Sent from my C6616 using Tapatalk

Dress warm guys. Gonna be a cold one.

I am heading out shortly so if there are any changes somebody call me and let me know otherwise I will see you all at Ravenwood.

I'll be checking with the course soon.

I'll be checking with the course soon.

Let us know asap. Dave and I have the longer drives. What's course option #2 just in case?

Let us know asap. Dave and I have the longer drives. What's course option #2 just in case?

Course open. Cart path only. Anyone up for breakfast?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back