#THPCallouts on Rocky Top - Intimadator2007

I have got to go with my buddy Rancey in this one!

Bobby tweets me and says he's practicing. I'm doing yard work so I have extra time Saturday for my free lunch.

At least you will never forget me because of that bladed 5 iron to 3 feet lol
There were a lot of fun times during our round other than your magical 3 foot worm burning 5 iron to 2 feet for birdie, which was just the highlight of that round that I will never forget buddy and can't wait till we do it again.Plus your swing did come around a lot after you dug those drawers out from your nether reigions, and then the cart path from hell straight up the hill that I left Parshooter to walk after driving away with the cart only to get to the top of the hill and see my partner about to pass out from walking up the hill...lol . The round at Old Silo will be one I remember for a long time thanks to you buddy !

Now, I really need the secret to a perfectly bladed 5 iron just in case Rancey forces me to pull out all the tricks !

Bobby tweets me and says he's practicing. I'm doing yard work so I have extra time Saturday for my free lunch.
The only place I know of to get a free lunch is at school .

Or a #THPCallout round against you buddy, Man I 'm gonna eat good !

3 shanks 2 total whiffs and about 5 toppers after that it was all center of the club face !

There were a lot of fun times during our round other than your magical 3 foot worm burning 5 iron to 2 feet for birdie, which was just the highlight of that round that I will never forget buddy and can't wait till we do it again.Plus your swing did come around a lot after you dug those drawers out from your nether reigions, and then the cart path from hell straight up the hill that I left Parshooter to walk after driving away with the cart only to get to the top of the hill and see my partner about to pass out from walking up the hill...lol . The round at Old Silo will be one I remember for a long time thanks to you buddy !

Now, I really need the secret to a perfectly bladed 5 iron just in case Rancey forces me to pull out all the tricks !
I can say I have never had more fun in a round my friend I sure hope we can do it again soon. As for the bladed 5 iron I can't teach that that is something that my mind just allows to happen when I am getting my butt kicked on the course lol

Tic tock...time to prepare is running out.

Think I'll head to the range today

Haha! If I can get past that blasted 17th hole and still be in it then I like my chances!

Haha! If I can get past that blasted 17th hole and still be in it then I like my chances!
Ha,Ha, Pretty much my only hope is that it comes down to 17.

Or you somehow forget your entire golf bag.

I think it will be a good match. Hopefully we can give the folks something to follow along with that's berms as exciting as the Dell Match Play.

I think it will be a good match. Hopefully we can give the folks something to follow along with that's berms as exciting as the Dell Match Play.
Absolutely, it will be a blast for sure. I can't wait !

I love River Islands. Haven't played there since I moved from Knoxville 3 years ago. I like Sevierville Golf Club too. I have played pretty much every course in Knoxville, and River Islands was always one of my favs.

I love River Islands. Haven't played there since I moved from Knoxville 3 years ago. I like Sevierville Golf Club too. I have played pretty much every course in Knoxville, and River Islands was always one of my favs.

yeah those are the two courses we play the most. Welcome to THP and stay tuned to this thread for some updates on this battle royale!

Come on Bobby I will be rooting for you

Come on Bobby I will be rooting for you

Thanks buddy, I will give it my all and just hope not to blow an 8 pop advantage on the first few harder holes cause Rancey is that good.If his birdie puts fall it will be a struggle to keep up cause he will have a ton of birdie looks early. This will be my first round of the year but I expect the rust to be knocked off on the range and ready for the Battle on Rocky Top at the first tee. I'm thinking if I shoot an 82 which is very doable and have shot many 84-88 rounds at River Islands with 3 putting every dam hole I look at,If I can get those putts down and have a few fall for me instead of my famous lip outs I can shoot an 81-82 therefore forcing Rancey to shoot dang near a PB. But my hopes are we both shoot PB's and I win by 1 !

I also caught SparksJr. browsing in the #PandaTips section of the forums.

That's a very smart man .He's gonna need em' !

You get a pop on every par 5...and #7, #15 and #18. With the exception of 7 and 15 I am real comfortable on the rest of the holes. Should be a good match. Just ready to get out there!

You get a pop on every par 5...and #7, #15 and #18. With the exception of 7 and 15 I am real comfortable on the rest of the holes. Should be a good match. Just ready to get out there!
I am so ready for the golf this year, It's gonna be a good one !

Thanks buddy, I will give it my all and just hope not to blow an 8 pop advantage on the first few harder holes cause Rancey is that good.If his birdie puts fall it will be a struggle to keep up cause he will have a ton of birdie looks early. This will be my first round of the year but I expect the rust to be knocked off on the range and ready for the Battle on Rocky Top at the first tee. I'm thinking if I shoot an 82 which is very doable and have shot many 84-88 rounds at River Islands with 3 putting every dam hole I look at,If I can get those putts down and have a few fall for me instead of my famous lip outs I can shoot an 81-82 therefore forcing Rancey to shoot dang near a PB. But my hopes are we both shoot PB's and I win by 1 !
I have faith in your game and the pops are great to have so I think you got this. But just remember to have as much fun playing as we did and you will both be winners and have a great story to remember like our bladed 5 iron lol in my opinion that's why we play the friends we make and memories of the game

#todayistheday

The time has come.

Making some equipment changes this morning and bringing some pencils with erasers.

Have fun you guys wish I was in the foursome today

How's the weather this morning up on Rocky Top? Looking forward to following along!

Back