The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you have Justin Bieber to offset that.

Not even the suck of Bieber can take away the prestige Canada has for giving the world the greatest power trio known to mankind.

GG might have just made the best homemade chocolate chip cookies I have ever had.

You're more than welcome to send some down the street my way!

Not even the suck of Bieber can take away the prestige Canada has for giving the world the greatest power trio known to mankind.

You underestimate the suck of Bieber

Looks like I might be traveling with the CEO next week. Cheap hotels and private planes FTW.

Looks like I might be traveling with the CEO next week. Cheap hotels and private planes FTW.

Hey me too. Thursday I'm on the private jet twice. Too bad the flights are only 50 minutes each

Do you have enough pull to get our regional manager fired he's a dick.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Do you have enough pull to get our regional manager fired he's a dick.

I have some pull if you want to brave the heat and relocate. Our technical center and build plant is in Tempe.

I have some pull if you want to brave the heat and relocate. Our technical center and build plant is in Tempe.
Yah I was just there ( Phoenix) two years ago I would die.

My boss rents uhauls to pay his taxes for the repair shop side and the guy who comes around and does inventory , etc is a total douchebag.

Yah I was just there ( Phoenix) two years ago I would die.

My boss rents uhauls to pay his taxes and the guy who comes around and does inventory , etc is a total douchebag.

Wait, your boss is a Dealer? Yeah, if your Area Field Manager sucks I can deal with it.

Yeah we're a dealer.

Unfortunately we're real close to the ghetto so we get some interesting characters.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaan I am EXHAUSTED. Long, long, long, week with 2 HS tourneys in stupidly windy conditions.

Coolest thing about all this is that its reinvigorated MY passion for the game, these kids amaze me.

Love this dude. Those kids are in great hands

1934691_10153620392502725_5171754210492767462_n.jpg

I love Khan Academy. No way I could help my 5th grader with her homework without it.

I love Khan Academy. No way I could help my 5th grader with her homework without it.

Yep, we use it a ton for Matts high school math and sciences too.

So we got a new car 2 days ago.
Today I get a text: "Can you come get me?"
Numerous attempts at finding out what is wrong result in: "Oh nevermind, I figured it out."

Now I am really curious LOL.
Electrical e-brake?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Taking a trip with the family to Charlotte, NC next Tues - Fri.

It's great stuff. My son used it a lot all the way and well into high school. Helped make him great at math.

375a0449800cc24a23898e5e6d7b8e38.jpg

#puppymonkeybaby

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Golfer's tan, mixed kid style

89bf29cab42224c609ff32fda3724025.jpg

my wife bought me some spray sunscreen, and when i spray it on my face i'm covering my eyes, but on multiple occasions it will get into my eyes during the round and i can't see anything. i'm going to have to switch back to slathering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back