2016 NE Ohio Spring Gathering-April 30th/May 1

Thanks to everyone who reached out yesterday! Still hoping to hear back from some with an RSVP. List 2 PMs will be going out soon. Under a week left to book the hotel rooms

Efff that stupid course!

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

you only played it like once right? i think it needs another shot

Can't wait to play sleepy when the course is firm and fast in the Summer

Can't wait to play sleepy when the course is firm and fast in the Summer

Did u post in wrong thread, we arent playing Sleepy that weekend

Wasn't everyone talking about sleppy like 9 posts back?

PM sent to those on list 2

Unfortunately I may need to get bumped down to list two. May be heading to Florida that weekend to house shop. Should know whether we are planning that week or the week after by next week.

Unfortunately I may need to get bumped down to list two. May be heading to Florida that weekend to house shop. Should know whether we are planning that week or the week after by next week.

Not acceptable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not acceptable

Tell me about it. That was going to be my last hoorah on a more common basis with the group of guys up in this area and those coming in.

Still hoping we head down a different week.

Tell me about it. That was going to be my last hoorah on a more common basis with the group of guys up in this area and those coming in.

time to put yur foot down, go the weekend after!

Dude. Cookout.

I'm not going to be able to make it, my wife is running a 5k that Sunday.

Hotel is reserved this can get here anytime! I want some THP golf!

I'm In for Saturday! Won't be able to stay for the cookout or for Sunday unfortunately, going to have to drive back to MI right after golf to help with the kids. Looking forward to it!

Philly. Looks like it'll be a no go for me. Just mapped it last night and the 7 hour drive each way is a bit too much for a Friday Sunday turnaround.

Really solid list of guys.

Also major props to you and KortneyV for hosting the huge cookout. That sound like it'll be the event of the year in of itself.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Philly. Looks like it'll be a no go for me. Just mapped it last night and the 7 hour drive each way is a bit too much for a Friday Sunday turnaround.

Really solid list of guys.

Also major props to you and KortneyV for hosting the huge cookout. That sound like it'll be the event of the year in of itself.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

No worries hopefully you can make it out to one of these eventually

Man this is definitely a ponder. It's about a 11 hour drive but this would be so much fun.

Is sposeybunchofnumbers in yet or what

Throw me in as a maybe. Pretty decent chance I will be out of town though. I'll let you know when I do.

Hey haven't heard back from the pm. You in?

Back