Metro Denver / Colorado chat thread

Wow we got like 2" down in the springs. You guys got hammered

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Yeah, and we have no snow on the ground.

And for the record, this fact upsets me

You can have some of mine

4402274b830226e34def83b536bcbc90.jpg

That is some serious snow. Guess winter decided to come in spring

It's stopped so decided to finish...Guess I should have looked up. Stupid streets don't get plowed so figured why not
37066f573d347a7e9a1630ca03ff5546.jpg

Any of you folks have any opinion about Ballyneal? Is anyone a member?

I apologize if this has been discussed previously, but I did not try to read thru 100+ pages of material.

Thanks!

I apologize if this has been discussed previously, but I did not try to read thru 100+ pages of material.

Thanks!
Ballyneal is outstanding. Have been given the opportunity once and offered every year but the last times haven't worked out with timing. None of us are members, but Stephen usually gets a hold of Randy.

Thanks!

Ballyneal is outstanding. Have been given the opportunity once and offered every year but the last times haven't worked out with timing. None of us are members, but Stephen usually gets a hold of Randy.
For 2 years I've been invited and haven't been able to get out there... I need to check it out this year

For 2 years I've been invited and haven't been able to get out there... I need to check it out this year
Ive failed my invite the last 2 years as well. Third time, if it comes, will be the charm. Dying to play there.

Now...tell me again why I haven't re-arranged the schedule every time to go? The pictures aren't deceiving as sometimes you can't tell where the green and fairway meet...sooooo nice. If another invitation comes...won't make that mistake again.
https://www.ballyneal.com/golf/course-tour/

Now...tell me again why I haven't re-arranged the schedule every time to go? The pictures aren't deceiving as sometimes you can't tell where the green and fairway meet...sooooo nice. If another invitation comes...won't make that mistake again.
https://www.ballyneal.com/golf/course-tour/
I got 4 holes in and had to stop. Too good. Too much sensory overload!

Thanks!

Ballyneil is the closest to golf heaven you can get in CO. I've been blessed to have played it twice but missed it last year. Hopeful to play it again.

Thanks for the replies! I am hoping to get there this summer but I don't know anyone who has played it. Good to hear that it is solid!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Playing Battlement Mesa tomorrow. Supposed to be in great shape right now. Pictures to come...

Was a good day at Battlement Mesa. The course is still waking up, but I can see that it has a pretty interesting layout through desert trees and sagebrush. Fun track with plenty of risk reward.

#1 tee
8776060ecb8caff28967532de42295be.jpg

Looking back from #4 green
be5537ba4bf3170519e42f35ea5686a8.jpg

#7 tee shot - par 4, 445yds
f6c3a9e116f668b8cd563b56286cd881.jpg

Approach on short par 4, 13th
cd0c22c743e6da459eb117a237d34fe2.jpg

Was a good day at Battlement Mesa. The course is still waking up, but I can see that it has a pretty interesting layout through desert trees and sagebrush. Fun track with plenty of risk reward.

#1 tee
8776060ecb8caff28967532de42295be.jpg

Looking back from #4 green
be5537ba4bf3170519e42f35ea5686a8.jpg

#7 tee shot - par 4, 445yds
f6c3a9e116f668b8cd563b56286cd881.jpg

Approach on short par 4, 13th
cd0c22c743e6da459eb117a237d34fe2.jpg
Looks like a fun track!

The look of it reminds me of 4 mile. Same type of terrain.

Its is! Fun and fair. No surprises or gimmicks. Just good fun. Being on the bluff makes the wind quite the factor. Greens rolled really well for this early. No hops at all.

Playing Battlement Mesa tomorrow. Supposed to be in great shape right now. Pictures to come...

I played it last year except after Redlands Mesa so it paled in comparison.

Topgolf this Friday anyone?
I'll be in town and will have some time on Friday. 11am - 2pm maybe?

Will still be out be of town unfortunately.

It looks like I will be in Colorado (Boulder) May 27-30 (Fri - Mon) of Memorial Day weekend. My clubs are coming with me. I would love to play 18 with some Front Range THPers. If anyone is around that weekend and has an open slot, I'd love to join in for a round. Thanks!

Back