Unofficial Fantasy Hockey 2015-2016

I'd be down, can't go much worse than the regular season did.

Of course now that it doesn't count I'm winning in the consolation bracket.

Haha isn't that how it always works.

I am wondering if we could be an "official" fantasy sport next season haha

Good luck this week guys. I'm going to go with OITW for the W.

Its been a great season and I'm really upset that my team beat everyone except this past week. I feel that I should have won and been ranked much higher. You guys understand right? :laughing:

Good luck this week guys. I'm going to go with OITW for the W.

Its been a great season and I'm really upset that my team beat everyone except this past week. I feel that I should have won and been ranked much higher. You guys understand right? :laughing:

Haha that last part cracked me up

Haha isn't that how it always works.

I am wondering if we could be an "official" fantasy sport next season haha
Haha, well football got 6 16 teams league, golf has 150 people. I don't see our 12 person league making the cut.

Haha, well football got 6 16 teams league, golf has 150 people. I don't see our 12 person league making the cut.
They have no idea what they are missing hahab

The NHL and hockey in general does not get much love on THP other than in this thread.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

The NHL and hockey in general does not get much love in THE US other than in this thread.

Fify you bud

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Caps need to start fast here and actually play a solid first period

Fify you bud

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
I mean where you live it is 70 degrees in the damn Winter WTH haha

Good day 1 of our matchup for Nice Rakell, out quick with a 25pt lead. Had a few more guys going than me yesterday, I've got more today. Hopefully that'll make up the difference.

Good day 1 of our matchup for Nice Rakell, out quick with a 25pt lead. Had a few more guys going than me yesterday, I've got more today, but I'm not confident

FIFY...

Meant to drop Duchene Sunday, cost me an empty spot hope it doesn't bite me.

Johnson played pretty well for the sabres last need needed more scoring support though

FIFY...

Meant to drop Duchene Sunday, cost me an empty spot hope it doesn't bite me.

Johnson played pretty well for the sabres last need needed more scoring support though
Didn't look like Duchene was coming back before the weekend.

Johnson is actually a really solid goaltender but the Sabres just don't score many goals and now Kane is hurt although I don't know if that will hurt or help their offense.

Didn't look like Duchene was coming back before the weekend.

Johnson is actually a really solid goaltender but the Sabres just don't score many goals and now Kane is hurt although I don't know if that will hurt or help their offense.

I was lookng at the stats and saves and he faces a ton of shots, his stats for the year are pretty solid as well, definitely a solid 3rd option for fantasy if you need a spot start

Are we doing the Stanley Cup Playoffs Bracket challenge too?

Are we doing the Stanley Cup Playoffs Bracket challenge too?

Absolutely.

You have a nice little lead on Moose. Think it will hold?

Absolutely.

I blame the schedule again. There have been 2 days this week were he had like 8 guys to my 2. That and my goalies are friggin terrible. Tough to make that up when I don't have any days like that.

I blame the schedule again. There have been 2 days this week were he had like 8 guys to my 2. That and my goalies are friggin terrible. Tough to make that up when I don't have any days like that.

Yeah that is tough.

Oh yeah nice hat by the way :arrogant:

Yeah that is tough.

Oh yeah nice hat by the way :arrogant:

Thanks...when I put on those glasses (which I never wear) there is a scary resemblance to Mark Crossfield.

Absolutely.

That's the plan. PIcking up Carlson was huge for me and schenn and simmonds getting the power play goal last night was huge for me.

RenRen is that you?

Thanks...when I put on those glasses (which I never wear) there is a scary resemblance to Mark Crossfield.

Hi Marty!!!

Ok I need to figure out where to find a Crosby Jersey... I never ever thought I would be typing that

Ok I need to figure out where to find a Crosby Jersey... I never ever thought I would be typing that

Dude you had a month. Drop the silver bullets and get it done.

But they taste so good... I was on vacation also Beef

They have hockey jerseys in Florida. Beef is not impressed. Thumbs down to this post.

Hahaha. Hey go check out the r1 thread.

Alex, your lead is down to less than 4 points. The next 2 days are huge.

Back