The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not this time closing door now...row 7 is 441

Surprised a flight attendant does not move people forward.
If not, time to lift the armrests up and sprawl out gangsta style

Not this time closing door now...row 7 is 441
And bam the mother alone with a newborn and 3 year old sneak in just as the door is closing

Really though nothing better than having a row to yourself makes flying so much better.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

And bam the mother alone with a newborn and 3 year old sneak in just as the door is closing

Really though nothing better than having a row to yourself makes flying so much better.

Lol it was close mom with a few 8 year olds but they kept on walking

Dont think these are the armrests that move sadly

They did just announce the seats are available....for a price lol

Operator error it has to be

Aint moving
459cefa93349b74def042163dc019b0f.jpg

Say that when we are at O'Hare and your line is 45 minutes and mine takes 2.
The key is to use the "secret" security line all the way at the end of T1, as if you were walking to T2. Always the quickest lines, often times faster than precheck

Some people are amazing, and not in a good way. I watched someone in my companies kitchen walk to the other side of the kitchen and reach across the front of someone else to grab a paper towel off the roll over there. All so she didn't take the last one on the roll closest to where she was just standing. I mean it took me all of 5 seconds to get in the cabinet and grab a new roll of paper towels and replace them.

Upgraded tapatalk; and I'm now 4-4 reporting posts that I intended to quote. Thanks tapatalk!

Upgraded tapatalk; and I'm now 4-4 reporting posts that I intended to quote. Thanks tapatalk!

It keeps making me sign in when I am already signed in. I have to sign completely out and sign back into everything for it work.

yeah the last upgrade is.... different

Sounds like alot of work lol.
And my line was even quicker than that one.
#ConfusedLookFTW

They probably heard the 441 sigh and decided to move you ahead so they didn't have to hear it again.

It keeps making me sign in when I am already signed in. I have to sign completely out and sign back into everything for it work.

yeah the last upgrade is.... different
It's why I don't upgrade on my phone. I'll update on the tablet to see if I like it or not but won't upgrade the phone version since I like it best.

It's why I don't upgrade on my phone. I'll update on the tablet to see if I like it or not but won't upgrade the phone version since I like it best.
Haha. I'm the opposite. I still have Tapatalk Pro in my iPad. Seriously, can they PLEASE go back to that version?

Also, I reported your post. Sorry Greg. (Now 6-6 today).

Haha. I'm the opposite. I still have Tapatalk Pro in my iPad. Seriously, can they PLEASE go back to that version?

Also, I reported your post. Sorry Greg. (Now 6-6 today).
Bahahaha. The older versions are so much better. Plus I think the android version is better than iOS now.

I don't know about you guys, but when I hit the report button, it requires another step to report? Just hit cancel?

I don't know about you guys, but when I hit the report button, it requires another step to report? Just hit cancel?
Definitely, but it's getting AGGRAVATING.

7-7 now

Lol it was close mom with a few 8 year olds but they kept on walking
Did you give the kid a creepy stare with a demented grin on your face, that may have had something to do with it :D

This morning we had a rather large quote due by Noon and the customer 10 days ago was insistent not to extend the deadline as it needs to get awarded ASAP. We worked out tails off to get this done. I've been up at 4:30 AM yesterday and today making sure that we got it all together.

Then, this morning 3 hours before the bid is due, we get a message that the deadline has been extended by 24 hours. I am so agitated right now, because our two other competitors could not get a quote done in time, yet we did. We followed the bid rules and they did not - so unethical IMHO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back