DFW & Surrounding Area Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want to do a few rounds of golf over a weekend in May? I really want to head that way and play some golf with you boys, but I'd need to get it on the calendar since my wife works Saturdays and I'd need to line-up a sitter.

I'm around most of May.

Anyone want to do a few rounds of golf over a weekend in May? I really want to head that way and play some golf with you boys, but I'd need to get it on the calendar since my wife works Saturdays and I'd need to line-up a sitter.
I might be in town one weekend or two during the month. Would have to check when, but would love to join if I'm around.

I might be in town one weekend or two during the month. Would have to check when, but would love to join if I'm around.

Let me know when you know your schedule- I'd love to have you there!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll post it up in a few weeks. I'm trying to change a vacation that was forced on me. If that happens, I'll make it work to come whenever you plan on being there.

Hey Cookie, played with a buddy from work today. Thought you might think his clubs were interesting.
0f5bf469c8540d4f8ce82c21ac84b956.jpg

See anything familiar?

Hello 845, quite the mix there!! Glad to see you getting out in Florida with THP'ers also.

On that note, anyone interested in playing Sunday?

Hey guys, I have a navy class in ft worth next month and am bringing my clubs. I get into dfw Sunday around lunch time and want to try playing that day and maybe get in a twilight round or two during the week when we get released. Any suggestions for courses?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Hey guys, I have a navy class in ft worth next month and am bringing my clubs. I get into dfw Sunday around lunch time and want to try playing that day and maybe get in a twilight round or two during the week when we get released. Any suggestions for courses?

Im open to play, several guys play meadowbrook quite frequently as well as pecan valley. They normally play morning rounds but I will join you for a afternoon/twilight round.

If your class is at the Naval Air Station, Hawks Creek is next door. Great track. Reasonable prices.

If your class is at the Naval Air Station, Hawks Creek is next door. Great track. Reasonable prices.
Doug, when are we going to go play Sugar Tree?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Anyone ever played Fossel Creek? I see it on idealgolfer $35.

Anyone ever played Fossel Creek? I see it on idealgolfer $35.

Meehhhhhhh. A few good holes but a course I'm forced to hit iron off the tee on par 5's isn't going to be a top pick for me.

Looking forward to some DFW golf this coming weekend

Playing with cookie and Nate on Monday. Sunday with a client at his club with Nate. 36 holes of the longest drives of the year

Playing with cookie and Nate on Monday. Sunday with a client at his club with Nate. 36 holes of the longest drives of the year

Well color me jealous!

You picked a good weekend, the nice weather starts rolling in on Saturday and will be in the 80's before you leave.

Sugar Tree GC (about 40 minutes west of d'town Ft Worth)
(251 SugarTree Drive, Lipan, TX 76462 US)
Worth the drive to play this "Hidden Gem"

11:10AM
Sunday, 4/3

4 spots:

1) Staticline
2) Capt.dru
3) mpete (maybe)
4) Open

Last edited:
Sugar Tree GC (about 40 minutes west of d'town Ft Worth)
(251 SugarTree Drive, Lipan, TX 76462 US)
Worth the drive to play this "Hidden Gem"

11:10AM
Sunday, 4/3

4 spots:

1) Staticline
2) Capt.dru
3) Open
4) Open
We can meet at my place and take one vehicle if you guys want.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back