Schanker
UglySwing
Lobwood
Ricky_davis13*
RadRob**

Not sure which Team
ThePapa*

* indicates interest, but not sure if they can commit
** Rob played on SoCal last year, but I think is technically a NCGAer.

So far that gets us to 12-14 with possibility of 7 per side... so realistically we might get to 16 total, 8/side.

I think when it comes times to make tee times, if we could do late morning for the Saturday round. That way guys making the drive won't be rushed to get there. Plus by the time we get done, it will be time to hit Jockos(that's for you Roger).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think when it comes times to make tee times, if we could do late morning for the Saturday round. That way guys making the drive won't be rushed to get there. Plus by the time we get done, it will be time to hit Jockos(that's for you Roger).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You know me too well. I would prefer La Purisima Saturday late morning if possible but am flexible on where and whens.

Here's the updated info, folks. All of the info is on the front page. The 2nd location poll is now open since majority of the votes were for La Purisma on the 1st poll.

Get-Together 2016
:
When: August 13th & 14th

Location #1: La Purisma GC (Lompoc, CA)
41885.jpg

***2nd Location Poll is Now Open!***
http://vote.pollcode.com/67532775#sthash.qBqzhKPG.dpuf

That's not a picture of La Purisma. That's the river course at the alisal :act-up:

Here's the updated info, folks. All of the info is on the front page. The 2nd location poll is now open since majority of the votes were for La Purisma on the 1st poll.

Get-Together 2016
:
When: August 13th & 14th

Location #1: La Purisma GC (Lompoc, CA)
LP_zpsokjbkdxg.jpg

***2nd Location Poll is Now Open!***
http://vote.pollcode.com/67532775#sthash.qBqzhKPG.dpuf

So just to kind of recap people that are interested I scrolled back through:

Nor Cal
TheHeez
Mr. Hicksta
ASN21
Time4Tim
Mancest
Plinytheyounger
Duffertoo

SoCal
Wonton
Schanker
UglySwing
Lobwood
Ricky_davis13*
RadRob**

Not sure which Team
ThePapa*

* indicates interest, but not sure if they can commit
** Rob played on SoCal last year, but I think is technically a NCGAer.

So far that gets us to 12-14 with possibility of 7 per side... so realistically we might get to 16 total, 8/side.

TheHeez should see if Pingstew is interested :D

TheHeez should see if Pingstew is interested :D

I will definitely do that. Its a little tough to get him locked down for two days, with a 2 year old and all. He's a good addition because no matter what the course, he pretty much shoots what you saw.

Back