Houston Area THP group

Let's do it, my brother in law is coming too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone up for a round in the morning? I know it's last minute, but my schedule opened up. Let me know!

Dang bro...you should have texted me!

Just a thought, but have we ever tried to get a group together to do some sort of rivalry type event against the Dallas group? Official or unofficial?

Kind of, but it was a pretty weak attempt. The DFW group is massive compared to ours, but it'd be cool if we could get a 4v4 or 6v6 sort of thing one weekend.

Also, in before the Nate trash talk.

That's what I've noticed. They are much larger and more active. I think we need to step up and represent and show them we ain't scared. Kudos to Mike for calling Nate out, but let's do it together!

I would be interested in joining something like that for sure

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

For the longest time it was just Jank, Tim & myself, hopefully now with more we can get a regular crew out

Well now there are at least 5 of us. Frank and I know each other so I know we could make it work

How many Dallas THPers are there?

So if the five of us can coordinate our schedules I'm sure out of 12 they can get five gathered for a friendly unofficial get together...

I have tried to get the Houston guys together for a long time without much success.....as Mike said....him, Jank and I were pretty much it...there were a few others that have seemingly disappeared.

Anybody thinking about playing this weekend?

I'm thinking about it but I'm not sure how realistic that is

anyone play during the week?? or after work?? It has been a while since I have seen the crew. JGross and I have played a few times this year already.

I am looking to find someplace to play Saturday.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

So if the five of us can coordinate our schedules I'm sure out of 12 they can get five gathered for a friendly unofficial get together...

If you guys get a big/regional outing together, I'd be interested if the dates work. I just don't play much outside of my club because golf costs me enough as is.

If you guys get a big/regional outing together, I'd be interested if the dates work. I just don't play much outside of my club because golf costs me enough as is.

go work on that low point breh

I'll be out of town the next 2 weekends.

anyone play during the week?? or after work?? It has been a while since I have seen the crew. JGross and I have played a few times this year already.

I get out afterwork once or twice a week at Sienna Plantation....but I never know when I am going to have time, so it's usually spur of the moment.

I am off every other Friday....this Friday is my off day.

I get out afterwork once or twice a week at Sienna Plantation....but I never know when I am going to have time, so it's usually spur of the moment.

I am off every other Friday....this Friday is my off day.

I recently joined Riverbend, so if you need a change a pace let me know. I can usually get out there by 3:30-4PM.

For the next couple of months Saturday's are dead for me bc I'm coaching my girls soccer. Sunday afternoon will be my only shot and my Friday off

when we playing again? stop by the bend one day.

I need a non-7am weekend date or a pre-planned week day (Riverbend is an hour away from me and I like sleep). And a prospective member rate and/or free tour round of golf would help.

Back