rallo

#FYF
Reaction score
Handicap
goodenough
Got a laugh out of this today, didn't see it posted, but mods, feel free to delete

haha good one.

While I have seen it before, it is always funny to watch again. Sort of defines my game ...

Saw that posted on FB and still laughing at it. been there many times myself. lol.

That gave me a good laugh.

One of my favorites there! As soon as I saw the title and it was a youtube video I knew what I was going to see. LOVE IT!!!

that was funny

Always funny to watch lol.

This was great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I laugh everytime I watch this.

For me youtube had another funny one that automatically came up immediately after. It featured a guy on a deserted island with a Callaway golfball. All in all, more good laughs.

I dont know if this is a PA thing or not but i have heard it referenced several times but havent witnessed it (thank god) that a man who doesnt pass the womens tee on a drive needs to pull down his pants and expose himself.. Weird right? Horrifying actually.

I dont know if this is a PA thing or not but i have heard it referenced several times but havent witnessed it (thank god) that a man who doesnt pass the womens tee on a drive needs to pull down his pants and expose himself.. Weird right? Horrifying actually.

That's the standard way of playing at our local goat tracks.

Good glad it wasnt only here...

Funny story about this: the golfer in the video is a friend of mine. He's a terrible golfer.

I hadn't seen this before..thank you!

Ha! I wondered if it was "that" Wilmington.

Yep. It's Wilmington. That course was the municipal course where a few of the other ones were filmed.

That's great!

We used to call that the "Texas Rule".

Hilarious! Thanks for posting.

That's funny!

In Uganda you must buy your group a plate of sausages, hence its called 'sausages'.
One member did it so frequently that he was not happy with the sausages served so he gave them his recipe and it's now on the menu as Sausages Lalani.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back